|A1||Polonaise No. 1 In C Minor|
|A2||"Dante" Sonata (Anées De Pèlerinage Second Year, Italy, No. 7)|
|B1||Consolations, Nos. 1 To 6|
|B2||Polonaise No. 2 In E Major|
First UK stereo version for this cat#.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
(labelography code: ED1)
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1959" on both sides
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- 'Half-moon' flipbacks (aka scalloped)
- Triangular "DECCA STEREOPHONIC" logo in a box on front and without a box on back
- Thin spine with no text on it
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited" on bottom flipback
- Printing date on back of sleeve for this copy is December 1959 ("12.59.")
- Text on back:
"The piano used is the first to be made by Blüthner
since the war. This is also the first occasion on
which this piano has been used for concert or
1st cat# on sleeve.
2nd cat# on labels.
Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 5557
Tracklisting taken from labels.
No track duration info on sleeve or labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4350-5E G ⵎT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4351-2E BC ⵎT 2 1 SM
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.4350
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.4351
- Other (Printing company's code on bottom flipback): R.S. 12.59.—1703
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|STS 15123||Liszt* / Peter Katin||Liszt* / Peter Katin - Piano Music Of Liszt (LP, Album)||London Records||STS 15123||US||1967||Sell This Version|
|LXT 5557, LXT.5557||Liszt*, Peter Katin||Liszt*, Peter Katin - Liszt Recital (LP, Mono)||Decca, Decca||LXT 5557, LXT.5557||UK||1960||Sell This Version|
|STS 15123||Liszt* / Peter Katin||Liszt* / Peter Katin - Piano Music Of Liszt (LP)||London Records Of Canada||STS 15123||Canada||1967||Sell This Version|