Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Welcome To The Brain
Synth – Richard Reed ParryVocals, Guitar, Piano, Synth – Little Scream
|A2||Love As A Weapon
Drums – Mark "Bucky" Wheaton*Guitar – Brad BarrGuitar, Bass – Marcus PaquinSynth, Vocals, Percussion [Additional Percussion] – Richard Reed ParryVocals, Synth – Little Scream
Drums – Mark "Bucky" Wheaton*Guitar – Marcus PaquinSynth, Effects [Treatments], Drums [Additional Drums] – Richard Reed ParryVocals, Guitar, Synth – Little Scream
|A4||Introduction To Evan|
Bass, Synth, Vocals, Percussion [Additional Percussion] – Richard Reed ParryDrums, Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Andrew BarrGuitar, Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Brad BarrSaxophone – Adam KinnerViolin – Owen PallettVocals – Lily Sprengelmeyer, Sharon Van EttenVocals, Guitar, Synth – Little Scream
Saxophone – Adam KinnerSynth – Little ScreamSynth, Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Richard Reed ParryViolin – Owen Pallett
Bass, Synth, Piano, Percussion [Additional Percussion] – Richard Reed ParryDrums – Andrew BarrGuitar – Marcus PaquinHarp – Sarah PagéVocals – Kyp MaloneVocals, Guitar, Piano, Synth – Little Scream
Drums – Andrew BarrElectric Piano [Rhodes], Synth – Richard Reed ParryGuitar – Brad BarrKeyboards, Piano – Thomas BartlettVocals – Mary Margaret O'HaraVocals, Guitar, Omnichord – Little Scream
Band [Menalon] – Joseph Murray (5), Lodewijk VosDrums – Mark "Bucky" Wheaton*Guitar – Bryce DessnerGuitar, Synth [Bass Synth] – Aaron DessnerKeyboards – Thomas BartlettSampler [Samples] – MenalonSaxophone – Adam KinnerSynth, Drum Machine – Richard Reed ParryVocals – Sharon Van EttenVocals, Guitar, Piano – Little Scream
|B3||Someone Will Notice
Band [Menalon] – Joseph Murray (5), Lodewijk VosBass, Guitar, Keyboards, Performer [Cave, Cutlery] – Richard Reed ParryDrums – Jeremy GaraPiano [Additional Piano] – Parker ShperSampler [Samples] – MenalonVocals, Piano, Synth – Little Scream
Drums – Mark "Bucky" Wheaton*Keyboards, Piano – Thomas BartlettViolin – Owen PallettVocals – Andrea PeneycadVocals, Guitar, Synth – Little ScreamVocals, Synth, Drums – Richard Reed Parry
|B5||Goodbye Every Body
Synth – Sufjan StevensVocals, Noises [Additional Noise] – Little Scream
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Merge Records
- Copyright (c) – Merge Records
- Published By – EMI
- Published By – New Jerusalem Music
- Recorded At – Hôtel de Ville
- Recorded At – Hotel2Tango
- Recorded At – Sonovox Studios
- Recorded At – The Bridge, Montreal, QC
- Recorded At – MixArt Studios
- Recorded At – Spinning Plates, Montreal, QC
- Mixed At – MixArt Studios
- Mixed At – The Bridge, Montreal, QC
- Mixed At – Studio 1B
- Mixed At – Bova Sound
- Mastered At – Bova Sound
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated
- Mastered At – Chicago Mastering Service
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Owen Pallett, Richard Reed Parry
- Art Direction – Little Scream, Mikel Durlam
- Booking [North America Booking] – Steve Himelfarb*
- Booking [UK/Europe Booking] – Stefan Juhlin (2)
- Co-producer – Marcus Paquin (tracks: A2, A3, A7)
- Design – Maggie Fost
- Engineer – Hans Bernhard (2), Howard Bilerman, Jordy Walker, Laurel Sprengelmeyer, Marcus Paquin, Pietro Amato, Richard Reed Parry
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Aaron Dessner, Mark Lawson, Tim Vesely
- Legal – Gillian R. Bar*
- Lyrics By – Little Scream
- Lyrics By [With] – Lily Sprengelmeyer (tracks: A2, A3, A5), Mikel Durlam (tracks: A3), Richard Reed Parry (tracks: A2, B2)
- Management – Joe Goldberg (2), Jordan Kurland
- Management [Assisted By] – Darius Zelkha, Ethan Blumenthal, Mac Cregan, Maya Zimmerman (2), Mike Frye (2)
- Mastered By – Philip Shaw Bova
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – SS*
- Mixed By – Marcus Paquin (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B5), Rusty Santos (tracks: A7)
- Mixed By [Additional Mixing] – David Z* (tracks: A1, A3, A7), Philip Shaw Bova, Rusty Santos (tracks: A3)
- Music By – Little Scream
- Music By [With] – Lily Sprengelmeyer (tracks: A2, A5), Marcus Paquin (tracks: A2, A3), Richard Reed Parry (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to A7, B2, B3), Sufjan Stevens (tracks: B5)
- Other [Spirit Guidance] – Quinn Coco Caruana
- Performer [Little Scream Is] – Laurel Sprengelmeyer
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Dusdin Condren
- Photography By [Interior Photo] – Joey Kramm
- Photography By [Photo Assistance] – Ralph Nassif
- Producer – Laurel Sprengelmeyer, Richard Reed Parry
Includes a printed inner sleeve.
℗ & © 2016 Merge Records
Lyrics written by Little Scream (SOCAN) with:
Lily Sprengelmeyer (ASCAP) and Richard Reed Parry/EMI (SOCAN) on "Love as a Weapon"
Lily Sprengelmeyer and Mikel Durlam on "Dark Dance"
Lily Sprengelmeyer on "Evan"
Richard Reed Parry on "Wreckage"
Music written by Little Scream with:
Lily Sprengelmeyer, Richard Reed Parry and Marcus Paquin (SOCAN) on "Love as a Weapon"
Marcus Paquin on "Dark Dance"
Lily Sprengelmeyer and Richard Reed Parry on "Evan"
Richard Reed Parry on "Welcome to the Brain", "Aftermath", "Wreckage", "The Kissing" and "Someone Will Notice"
Sufjan Stevens/New Jerusalem Music (ASCAP) on "Goodbye Every Body"
Andrew Barr and Brad Barr appear courtesy of Secret City Records.
Sufjan Stevens appears courtesy of Asthmatic Kitty Records.
Sharon Van Etten appears courtesy of Jagjaguwar.
Management: Jordan Kurland and Joe Goldberge for Zeitgesit Artist Management.
Legal: Gillian R. Bar for Carroll, Guido & Groffman, LLP.
North America Booking: Steven Himmelfarb for The Billions Corporation.
UK/Europe Booking: Stefan Juhlin for Pitch & Smith Agency.
Recorded under duress in 2014 and 2015 at Hotel de Ville, Montreal.
Additional recording at Hotel2Tango, Sonovox Studio, The Bridge, Studio MixArt and Spinning Plates (Montreal); and Aaron's garage and Quinn's basement (NYC).
Mixed at Studio MixArt and The Bridge (Montreal) except "The Kissing" mixed at Studio 1B.
Additional mixing by Rusty Santos on "Dark Dance", David Z on "Love is a Weapon", "The Kissing" and "Dark Dance" at Sunset Sound, Philip Shaw Bova at Bova Sound.
Mastered at Bova Sound, 2015.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 673855053714
- Label Code: LC 29279
- Matrix / Runout: MRG537-A [Sideways peace symbol]SS151112 25494.1(3)...
- Matrix / Runout: MRG537-B [Sideways peace symbol]SS151112 25494.2(3)...
- Rights Society: SOCAN
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|MRG537||Little Scream||Cult Following (CD, Album)||Merge Records||MRG537||USA & Canada||2016||Sell This Version|
|MRG537 ADVANCE||Little Scream||Cult Following (CD, Album, Promo)||Merge Records||MRG537 ADVANCE||USA & Canada||2016||Sell This Version|
|MRG537 ADVANCE||Little Scream||Cult Following (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Merge Records||MRG537 ADVANCE||USA & Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|DA166||Little Scream||Cult Following (CD, Album)||Dine Alone Records||DA166||Canada||2016||Sell This Version|
|MRG537||Little Scream||Cult Following (LP, Album)||Merge Records||MRG537||USA & Canada||2016||Sell This Version|