|1||The Day After That||4:00|
|2||The Day After That (Spanish Version)||4:00|
|3||The Day After That (French Version)||4:00|
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Published By – Fiddleback Music Publishing Co. Inc.
- Published By – Kander & Ebb, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
- Recorded At – Eastern Sound
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – Billy Stritch
- Art Direction [Art Director] – Mark Burdett
- Banjo – Jim Pirie
- Bass – Charles Elliott*, Gary Binsted, Mark Bonang, Dick Sarpola*
- Bass Clarinet, Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Bob Leonard (3)
- Bassoon, Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Christian Sharpe
- Cello – Alex Grant (3), David Miller (13), Donald Green (2), Grigory Goldberg*, Julia Bowkon*, Maurizio Baccante, Peter Rapson, Ron Laurie*, Sharon Prater
- Choir – New York Gay Men's Choir*, Newark Boy's Choir, Singer's Forum, Women Of The St. Cecilia Chorus*
- Clarinet – Bob Leonard (3), Eugene Amaro, Moe Koffman, Stephen Pierre
- Concertmaster [Concert Master] – Mark Wells (3)
- Conductor, Directed By [Musical Director] – Bill Lavorgna
- Contractor [Orchestra Contractor] – Moe Koffman
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Jill Dell'Abate, Joanna Ifrah
- Drums – Kevan McKenzie, Rick Cutler
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dean Perry, Mike Fisher (3), Thom Cadley
- Engineer [Sound] – Gary Gray
- Engineer, Mastered By – Vic Anesini
- Executive Producer – Garth Drabinsky
- Flute, Piccolo Flute [Piccolo] – Anne Thompson, Eugene Amaro, Sue Hoeppner*
- French Horn – Joan Watson, John Simonelli, Nancy Flood, Richard Cohen, Sandra Donatelle, Teresa Wasiak
- French Horn [Principal] – Linda Patterson
- Guitar – William Washer*, Jim Pirie
- Harp – Sarah Davidson
- Keyboards – Domenic Cicchetti, Michael Mulrooney
- Lead Vocals – Liza Minnelli
- Mixed By – John Patterson
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – Thom Cadley
- Oboe, English Horn – Clare Scholtz, Cynthia Steljes
- Orchestrated By [Orchestration] – Don Sebesky
- Other [Production Assistant] – Melanie Hansen
- Percussion – John Mele, Michael Mulrooney, Rick Skol, Bill Hayes*
- Photography By – Kevyn Aucoin
- Piano – Russell Kassoff
- Producer – Billy Stritch, Don Sebesky, Liza Minnelli, Phil Ramone
- Saxophone [Sax] – Edward Xiques*, Gerry Niewood, Ken Hitchcock
- Soprano Saxophone – Eugene Amaro
- Translated By [French Translation By] – Charles Aznavour
- Translated By [Spanish Translation By] – Gloria Estefan
- Trombone – Al Kay*, Clint Sharman*, Jerry Johnson (7), Mark Bonang, Terry Promane
- Trumpet – Arnie Chycoski, David Stahl*, Robert Livingood, Sandy Barter
- Tuba – Mark Bonang, Scott Irvine
- Viola – Charmain Louis, Claudio Vena, Daniel Blackman, David Wadley, Elizabeth Morris, Jonathan Craig, Kent Teeple, Mary Carol Nugent, Ron Hay, Susan Lipchak
- Viola [Principal] – Marie Peebles
- Violin – Agnes Roberts, Aarne Tammisaar*, Bill Richards, David Calhoun, David McFadden, Ellen Moore, Eric Degioia, Fujiko Imajishi, Jim Wallenburg*, Janet Horne, Jared Erhardt, Jayne Maddison, Joyce Hammann, Julia Jones (2), Kate Smith (5), Lenny Solomon, Nicole Zarry, Peter Desotto*, Robert Miskey, Sheldon Grabke, Stephanie Fricker*, Vera Tarnowsky, Victoria Richards, Virginia Wells, Wren Canzoneri, Xiao Grabke
- Written-By – Fred Ebb And John Kander*
Fiddleback Pub. Co. Inc./Kander and Ebb Inc. (BMI)
Recorded at Sony Music Studios, N.Y.
Recorded at Manta/Eastern Sound Studio, Toronto.
Mastered at Sony Music Studios, N.Y.
Manufactured by Columbia Records, New York, N.Y.
A substantial portion of net profits from this release will be donated to AmFAR.
Gatefold digipak includes insert listing entire credits for this track.
Cat# 44K 77189 appears on digipak & disc, 44K 77189-I1 appears on insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 1A44K77189 01 C2
- Other (Mould Text): P6
- Rights Society: BMI