|A1||Sing A Song||3:29|
|A2||They Get Down||3:52|
|A3||I Want You To Know||3:22|
|A4||It Ain't Easy||3:29|
|B1||Lawdy Miss Clawdy||3:11|
|B4||Have You Ever Had The Blues||3:15|
|B6||Where Were You On Our Wedding Day||3:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GSF Records, Inc.
- Arranged By – L. Price*, R. Jones*, T. Thomas*
- Artwork By – Maurer Productions, Michael Mendel
- Engineer – Tony May
- Mastered By – Tony May
- Photography By – Jeremiah Bean
- Producer – Staff/The Lloyd Price Group, Inc.*
- Recording Supervisor – Lloyd Price
- Written-By – H. Logan* (tracks: B3 to B6), L. Price* (tracks: A1), L. Price* (tracks: A2 to B2), L. Price* (tracks: B3 to B6), T. Thomas* (tracks: A1)
"I've been asked to tell you about the "Roots" contained in this album. They are the "Oldies", the earlier albums that I wrote. Songs sung by FATS DOMINO, THE BEATLES, JOE BURKE, TRINI LOPEZ, ANTHONY NEWLEY, MITCH RYDER, ARTHUR PRYSOCK, JAMES BROWN, TOMMY ROE, BILLY ECKSTEIN, PATTI PAIGE, DON COSTA, WILSON PICKETT, THE COASTERS, THE RAY CHARLES SINGERS, IKE & TINA TURNER, DUFFY POWER, ETC.
Those are the "Roots". As for "Back", welllll???"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout): GSFS-1003-A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout): GSFS-1003-B1