Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Waters*
|3||Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)
Written-By – Waters*
Acoustic Guitar – Gilbert BiberianWritten-By – Gilmour*, Waters*
Written-By – Waters*
|7||The Great Gig In The Sky
Written-By – Wright*
Piano – Stephen SmallViolin – Aboud Abdel AlWritten-By – Waters*
|9||Us And Them||11:33|
|10||Time (The Old Tree With Winding Roots Behind The Lake Of Dreams Mix)
Written-By [Uncredited] – David Gilmour, Nick Mason, Richard Wright, Roger Waters
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Point Music
- Copyright (c) – Point Music
- Published By – TRO-Hampshire House Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Pink Floyd Music Publishers Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Classics & Jazz
- Marketed By – PolyGram Classics & Jazz
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Hook End Manor
- Edited At – Hook End Manor
- Edited At – Chop 'Em Out
- Edited At – Big Life Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Made By – PMDC, USA
- Arranged By – Jaz Coleman
- Artwork [Cover Painting And Lettering] – Roger Dean (4)
- Conductor [London Philharmonic Orchestra] – Peter Scholes
- Copyist [Music Copying] – David Woodcock (tracks: David Woodcock - Green Bay Music), Jill Streater, Katie Dahlstrom, Stephen Small
- Creative Director [Additional Creative Direction] – Gordon Jee*, Margery Greenspan
- Design [CD Design] – Martyn Dean
- Engineer [Air Lyndhurst Studios: Assistant Engineer] – Rupert Coulson
- Engineer [Album Engineered For Z Management] – Chris Potter*
- Engineer [Compiling At Hook End Manor, Chop Em Out And Big Life Studios] – Nigel Walton
- Engineer [Hook End Manor] – Richard Lowe
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Hugo Nicolson
- Executive-Producer – Kurt Munkacsi, Pete Smith, Philip Glass, Rory Johnston
- Liner Notes [Impressions Of Pink Floyd / Sketch Notes And Impressions] – Jaz Coleman
- Liner Notes [The Dragon's Garden] – Roger Dean (4)
- Mastered By [Mastering Consultant] – Michael Riesman
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Brian K. Lee*
- Orchestra – London Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Producer – Youth
- Programmed By [Programming] – Garry Hughes, Johan*
- Recording Supervisor [Air Lyndhurst Studios: Tonmeister] – Dr. Peter Sander*
The London Philharmonic Orchestra digitally recorded at Air Lyndhurst Studios, London.
Album engineered by Chris Potter for Z Management.
Further recording and mixing at Olympic Studios, London and Townhouse Studios, London.
B.J. Cole and Gilbert Biberian were recorded at Olympic Studios, Aboud Abdel Al was recorded at Hook End Manor.
Album compiled at Hook End Manor, Chop Em Out and Big Life Studios
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland Maine.
Tracks 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 9 © (published by) 1973 Hampshire House Publishing Corp. / TRO (ASCAP)
Tracks 3, 4, 8 © (published by) 1979 Pink Floyd Music Publishers, Inc. (BMI)
℗ © 1995 Point Music / A joint venture of Euphorbia Productions Ltd. and Philips Classics Productions.
Manufactured and marketed by PolyGram Classics and Jazz, a division of PolyGram Records Inc., New York, NY.
Printed in USA. Made in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0028944662320
- Barcode (Text): 0 28944 66232 0
- Matrix / Runout: 446 623-2 04@ AS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0314
- Other (In Mould Ring): MADE IN USA BY PMDC
- Label Code: LC 6024
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|446 623-4||The London Philharmonic Orchestra||Plays The Music Of Pink Floyd (Cass, Album)||Point Music||446 623-4||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|
|446 623-2||The London Philharmonic Orchestra||Us And Them - Symphonic Pink Floyd (CD, Album, Dig)||Point Music||446 623-2||Europe||1995||Sell This Version|
|PHCP-1480||The London Philharmonic Orchestra||Us And Them (Symphonic Pink Floyd) (CD, Album)||Point Music||PHCP-1480||Japan||1995||Sell This Version|
|155-96||The London Philharmonic Orchestra||Us And Them: Symphonic Pink Floyd (Cass, Album)||Ocean Music (2)||155-96||Egypt||1996||Sell This Version|
|446 623-2||The London Philharmonic Orchestra||Plays The Music Of Pink Floyd (CD, Album, Club)||Point Music||446 623-2||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|