Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Zahrema
|2||The Fine Line Between Passion & Fear||4:19|
|5||Sussan 9 (Living In Backward World)
Written-By – Deihim*
|7||Shrine Of Sringar
Written-By – Dubulah*
|10||The Third Chamber (Part 4)||21:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Waveform Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Waveform Corporation
- Licensed From – Nation Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Beat Factory
- Mixed At – The Beat Factory
- Recorded At – Intimate Studios
- Mixed At – Intimate Studios
- Recorded At – West Heath Studios
- Mixed At – West Heath Studios
- Recorded At – The Shrine
- Mixed At – The Shrine
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – QFM
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – U.S. Optical Disc
- Design [Visual Interpretation] – Pierre De Reeder
- Engineer – Graham Holdaway*, Paul Madden, Paul Tipler
- Featuring – Cat Von Trapp, Count Dubulah, Hhamid, Nidahl Bulbul, No Odd Mass, Psycho Karaoki*, Ravi (4), Sussan*, The Pleasure Dome, The Vague Blur, Zahrema
- Mastered By [Digital] – Richard Ashley
- Performer [Loop Guru Are] – Jamuud*, Salman Gita*, Speechless (4)
- Performer [With] – Chip Carpenter, Jim Chase, Mad Jym*
- Producer – Loop Guru
- Producer [Extra Sensory] – Count Dubulah
- Written-By – Muud*, Gita* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10)
Remixed and re-sequenced US version, contains tracks not available on the U.K. release (Tracks 5 & 7).
Recorded and mixed at The Beat Factory, Intimate Studios, West Heath Studios and The Shrine.
Tracks 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 10 are copyright control. Tracks 5 "Sussan 9" & 7 "Shrine Of Sringar" are published by QFM/Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
℗&© 1995 Waveform Corporation. Under exclusive license from Nation Records Ltd. ℗&© 1994. Printed in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 89068 51032 3
- Matrix / Runout: WAV-85103 <03> U.S. OPTICAL DISC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L761