Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – T. Baldursson*, T. Moulton*
|A2||All Night Man
Written-By – J. Robinson*, J. Bolden*
|A3||Darling, That's Me
Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Saxophone [Solo] – John Davis (5)Written-By – A. Monn*, J. Cheeks*, Williams Clarke*
|B1||Straight From The Heart
Written-By – W. Grey, R. Hanks*
|B2||Love Is Just A Heartbeat Away
Written-By – N. Bergen*, R. Whitelaw*
|B3||Rising Cost Of Love
Written-By – R. Martin*, W. Grey, R. Hanks*
|B4||I Wanna Hold On To You
Percussion – Frank LauriaSaxophone [Solo] – Mike Pedicin, Jr.*Written-By – M. Barkan*, R. Adams*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Produced For – T.J. Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Moulton Music
- Published By – Baldursson Music, Inc.
- Published By – Arabella Musikverlag
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Medad Music
- Published By – Brookside Music Corp.
- Published By – Ceberg Music Corp.
- Published By – Ocean Drive Music
- Published By – North Mountain Music
- Published By – Douglas Arthur Music Co.
- Arranged By – John Davis (5) (tracks: A2, A3)
- Arranged By, Conductor, Keyboards – Thor Baldursson
- Bass – Jimmy Williams
- Copyist – Sammy Casale*
- Design [Graphics] – Gribbitt!, Stephen Lumel
- Drums – Keith Benson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Darrel Rogers*, Frank Lauria, Mike Spitz
- Engineer [Recording, Mixing] – Arthur Stoppe
- Engineer [Recording] – Kenny Present
- Guitar – Craig Snyder
- Mastered By – Jose Rodriguez*
- Percussion – Jimmy Walker*, Larry Washington
- Producer, Tambourine, Glockenspiel [Orchestra Bells] – Tom Moulton
- Strings, Horns – Don Renaldo's Strings And Horns*
- Vocals – Loose Change
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Special Thanks to Harry Chipetz who has believed in and helped so many artists and producers to have a chance to develop their talents, myself included, from all of us we thank you. Kenny Friedman who has always been a great supporter and believer from the beginning. Howard Merit for always being a nice guy. Toby Pieniek who always makes the right deal. And my brother Jerry who discovered these three talented ladies. Vivian Abbott who always has time for me. And a very special thanks to Betty and "her friends" for their contribution.
Label Cat# NBLP 7189 DJ
Spine Cat# NBLP 7189
There is a another version this release in the database with pressing plant id# 53 here: Loose Change
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Pressing Plant Code): 28
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|NBLP 7189||Loose Change||Loose Change (LP, Album)||Casablanca||NBLP 7189||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|CDBBR 0049||Loose Change||Loose Change (CD, Album, RE)||Big Break Records||CDBBR 0049||UK||2011||Sell This Version|
|PCD-3785||Loose Change||Loose Change (CD, Album, RE)||P-Vine Records||PCD-3785||Japan||1995||Sell This Version|
|NBLP 7189||Loose Change||Loose Change (LP, Album, Promo)||Casablanca||NBLP 7189||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|NBLP 7189 DJ, NBLP 7189||Loose Change||Loose Change (LP, Album, Promo)||Casablanca, Tom N' Jerry Records, Casablanca, Tom N' Jerry Records||NBLP 7189 DJ, NBLP 7189||US||1979||Sell This Version|