Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Lords (3)||Five Cops|
|A2||–Lords (3)||The Guitar
Written-By [Originally] – Young Widows
|A3||–Lords (3)||The Hammer And The Nail|
|A4||–Lords (3)||Hair Of The Dog
Tambourine – Josh Allen (2)Vocals [Guest] – Stuart Wayne Wright Jr.Written-By [Originally] – Nazareth (2)
Written-By [Originally] – Kinghorse
|B1||–Karysun||Spit On Their Faith|
|B2||–Karysun||Walk On Them [Instrumental]|
- Bass – Adam Greenwood (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Drums – Eric M.C.M Anus* (tracks: A1 to A5), Nicolas Bazire (tracks: B1, B2)
- Guitar, Vocals – Chris Owens (tracks: A1 to A5), Marc Euvrie (tracks: B1, B2)
- Mixed By, Mastered By, Vocals [Guest] – Guillaume Doussaud (tracks: B1, B2)
- Recorded By – Antony Josse (tracks: B1, B2)
- Vocals [Guest] – Sandro (11) (tracks: B1, B2)
'The Guitar' originally written and performed by Young Widows on the album 'Old Wounds', released September 9, 2008.
'Hair Of The Dog' originally written and performed by Nazareth on the album 'Hair Of The Dog', released November 30, 1974.
'Clayfist' originally written and performed by Kinghorse on the album 'Kinghorse' released July 1, 1991. This recording of the song will also be featured on the Louisville Lip Records Kinghorse tribute compilation.
Karysun recorded, mixed and mastered at Studio de la Souleuvre.
Edition of 450 in gray sleeve out of a total of 500 for this pressing.
Karysun Recordings doesn't appear on release, the catalog number was added after the release was out.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 83900N1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 83900N2/A