Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||艾丽 [Ai Li Su Le Tor Eiffel]|
Performer – Natalia Molebatsi
|6||Caporetto [Our Love]|
|7||刘军 [Fade In China]|
|11||Un Altro Giro Di Giostra|
- Cello – Julia Kent
- Design [Graphic Design] – Stefano Pallavisini
- Double Bass – Simone Serafini
- Electric Guitar, Steel Guitar, Mandolin, Trombone, Glockenspiel – Leo Virgili
- Mastered By – Denis Blackham
- Mixed By – Leo Virgili, Loris Vescovo, Simone Serafini, Vittorio Vella
- Photography By [Booklet Photos] – Lorenzo Crasnich
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Loris Vescovo
- Recorded By, Edited By – Daniele Furlan, Ivan Moda
- Voice, Acoustic Guitar, Harmonica, Harp [Chinese Harp], Organ [Pipe Organ] – Loris Vescovo
- Words By, Music By – Loris Vescovo
Recorded and edited at Fuda Studios (Italy) [...] pipe organ recordings were carried out at Rosazzo's Abbey (Italy).
Mixed at Delta Studios (Italy).
Mastered at Skye Mastering (Scotland).
Graphic design: Stefano Pallavisini, Ekostudio (Italy).
"Veline" is a free adaptation of Bruno Lauzi's song "Ondina" (1996, courtesy of PincoPallo editions) recorded on the CD "Bruno Lauzi in marilenghe" (2006, courtesy of Numar Un). The poet Natalia Molebatsi is performing in "Ellis Island". The lyrics in Italic (sic) come from traditional Friulian Villotta songs. Traditional melodies can be heard here and there.
℗ & © 2008
Note: Although Lorenzo Crasnich is credited with booklet photography, there is no booklet or a space for one.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 8033481636323
- Matrix / Runout: R052-2812-6309
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
- Other (SPARS code): DDD