Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Chile Ltda.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Chile Ltda.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment Chile Ltda.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Chile Ltda.
- Recorded At – Estudios Odeon S.A. De Chile
- Recorded At – Shaftesbury Theatre
- Recorded At – Pathé-Marconi Studios
- Recorded At – Teatro Teletón
- Recorded At – Estudio Master
- Recorded At – Teatro Monumental (2)
- Recorded At – Studio Marcadet
- Mixed At – Studio Marcadet
- Mixed At – Arrayán Estudio
- Mastered At – Clio Masterización
- Artwork [Cover Artwork], Illustration [Illustrations], Other [Los Jaivas Logos] – René Olivares
- Bass, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Charango, Coro – Mario Mutis (tracks: 1 to 5, 8 to 11, 13, 14)
- Drums, Vocals, Bombo, Timbales [Chromatic], Bass Drum, Bells [Jingle Bells], Wind [Trutruca], Coro – Gabriel Parra (tracks: 4, 6 to 8, 10, 13)
- Drums, Vocals, Bombo, Voice [Robot], Drum, Handclaps, Coro – Juanita Parra (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 9, 11, 12, 14)
- Engineer [Mastering] – Joaquín García
- Keyboards [Korg 01W, Yamaha DX7, Roland D70, Mini Moog], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Tambourine, Voice [Broadcaster], Coro – Eduardo Parra
- Lead Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Charango, Quena, Flute [Flauta Runrunera], Wind [Trutruca], Jew's Harp [Trompe], Coro, Handclaps – Gato Alquinta
- Lyrics By, Music By, Arranged By – Los Jaivas (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 8, 10, 12, 14)
- Photography By – Alberto Yalin, Archivo Los Jaivas, Barbara Gallien, Edmundo Lhorente, Iñigo Santiago, Juan Ignacio Valdivieso, Mario Vivado, Víctor Hugo Sepúlveda
- Piano, Electric Piano [Clavinova PF 150], Keyboards [Yamaha DX7], Other [Chinchecordio], Accordion, Drum, Handclaps, Coro – Claudio Parra (2)
- Producer – Los Jaivas
Nº8: Santiago, winter of 1973. Odeón studios.
Nº6: Live at Shaftesbury Theatre, London, March 1979.
Nº10: Paris, November 1981. Pathé-Marconi studios.
Nº4 and 13: Paris, September 1984. Pathé-Marconi studios.
Nº7: Live at Teatro Teletón, Santiago, April 1988. Radio Tiempo's mobile studio.
Nº9 and 11: Recording: Santiago, between January and March 1997, Estudio Master. Mixing: Paris, March 1997, Studio Marcadet.
Nº12: Live at Teatro Monumental, Santiago, February 1997. Mixing: Santiago, July 2000, Arrayán Estudio.
Nº1, 2 and 3: Paris, August 1998, Studio Marcadet.
Nº5: Recording: Santiago, September 1999, Radio de la U. de Chile's studio 1. Mixing: Paris, October 1999, Studio Marcadet.
Mastering and assembling of the whole album: Santiago, July 2000, Estudio Clio.
In Nº1-2-3: Diners: Mónica, Sandra, Verónica, Marcela, Marta, Juanita, Eduardo, Gato and Mario.
In Nº4: Passers: Violeta, Kenita, Juaita, Luz María, René, Gato and Mario.
In Nº6: Birds: Gabriel and Jano.
In Nº9: Female choir: Carmen, Luna and María Ignacia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099749 953529