- Bass, Vocals – Ellard Boles
- Drums – Michael Suchorsky
- Electric Piano – Michael Fonfara
- Engineer – Manfred Schunke
- Guitar, Vocals – Lou Reed, Stuart Heinrich
- Illustration [Cover, Uncredited] – Nazario (2)
- Mastered By – Lou Reed, Manfred Schunke, Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Ellard Boles, Lou Reed, Manfred Schunke
- Producer – Lou Reed
- Saxophone [Electric] – Marty Fogel
- Synthesizer – Lou Reed
- Tambourine, Vocals – Angela Howell
- Vocals – Chrissy Faith
Mixed at Delta Studios, Wilster, Germany.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, N.Y.
Stereo binaural system created by Manfred Schunke.
This is a live recording. It contains no overdubbing.
"For Cecile and Beanie"
Different tracklisting than other releases (US, UK and Germany) :
side C and side D are inverted.
The illustrations on the cover were officially credited to Brent Bailer but Spanish illustrator Nazario won in 2000 a legal battle after which it was determined that the original drawing had been done by him, for the cover of a magazine in the seventies
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|AL 8502||Lou Reed||Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners (2xLP, Album)||Arista||AL 8502||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|XL 03066 2||Lou Reed||Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners (2xLP, Album, RE)||RCA||XL 03066 2||Spain||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ATC-8502||Lou Reed||Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners (2xCass)||Arista||ATC-8502||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|XK 03066-2||Lou Reed||Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners (Cass, Album)||RCA||XK 03066-2||Italy||1978||Sell This Version|
|XL 3066||Lou Reed||Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners (2xLP, Gat)||RCA||XL 3066||Netherlands||1978||Sell This Version|