|1||Romeo Had Juliette||3:11|
|5||There Is No Time||3:46|
|6||Last Great American Whale||3:42|
|7||Beginning Of A Great Adventure||4:57|
|8||Busload Of Faith||4:50|
|9||Sick Of You||3:26|
|11||Good Evening Mr. Waldheim||4:36|
|12||Xmas In February||2:57|
|14||Dime Store Mystery||5:03|
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – TELDEC Record Service GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Metal Machine Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction – Spencer Drate
- Backing Vocals – Dion Di Mucci* (tracks: 3), Jeffrey Lesser, Lou Reed
- Design Concept, Creative Director – Sylvia Reed
- Drums – Fred Maher (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 13)
- Electric Bass [Fender] – Fred Maher (tracks: 1, 8)
- Electric Upright Bass – Rob Wasserman (tracks: 2 to 7, 9 to 14)
- Engineer – Fred Maher (tracks: 1), Jeffrey Lesser (tracks: 2 to 14)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Victor Deyglio
- Guitar [Left Channel] – Lou Reed
- Guitar [Right Channel] – Mike Rathke
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Fred*, Jeffrey*, Lou Reed, Mike*
- Percussion – Maureen "Moe" Tucker* (tracks: 6, 14)
- Photography By – Waring Abbott
- Producer – Fred Maher, Lou Reed
- Written-By – Lou Reed, Mike Rathke (tracks: 7)
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Issued in a standard jewel case with an 8-page booklet.
[Sticker on front cover:]
"New York is one of the first CDs able (with use of the new CD + Graphics players) to display graphics on TV sets. The CD audio remains perfect on every CD+G. In this case, the bonus is your ability also to watch Lou Reed's words displayed on five channels: 1) English 2) Spanish 3) French 4) German 5) Italian. CD + Graphics equipment can be purchased starting Autumn 1989 - 925 829-2" (variant exist with "July 1989" instead of "Autumn 1989" on the last sentence).
© 1989 Sire Records Company for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
℗ 1989 Sire Records Company for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Manufactured in Germany • Fabriqué en Allemagne. TELDEC Record Service GmbH
℗ 1988, 1989 Sire Records Company for the U.S.
Manufactured in Germany by TELDEC Record Service GmbH
All songs BMI.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25829-2 6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, mirrored, last number moulded): 2-25829-2-G7T 3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, last number moulded): 2-25829-2-G7T 1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 2-25859-2-G8T 1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 2-25829-2-G8T 1
- Other (Variant 2, inner circle disc): 17
- Other (Variant 4, inner circle disc): 30
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3228
- Price Code (France): WE 851
Other Versions (5 of 46) View All
|9 25829-2||Lou Reed||New York (CD, Album)||Sire||9 25829-2||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|9 25829-1||Lou Reed||New York (LP, Album)||Sire||9 25829-1||Israel||1989||Sell This Version|
|1-25829||Lou Reed||New York (LP, Promo)||Sire||1-25829||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|9 25829-2||Lou Reed||New York (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Sire||9 25829-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|9 25829-2||Lou Reed||New York (CD+G, Album)||Sire||9 25829-2||US||1989||Sell This Version|