Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Romeo Had Juliette
Bass [Fender] – Fred MaherEngineer – Fred*
Backing Vocals – Dion Di Mucci*
|A5||There Is No Time||3:45|
|A6||Last Great American Whale
Percussion – Maureen "Moe" Tucker*
|A7||Beginning Of A Great Adventure
Written-By – Mike Rathke
|B1||Busload Of Faith
Bass [Fender] – Fred Maher
|B2||Sick Of You||3:25|
|B4||Good Evening Mr. Waldheim||4:35|
|B5||Xmas In February||2:55|
|B7||Dime Store Mystery
Percussion – Maureen "Moe" Tucker*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Teldec-Press GmbH
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Metal Machine Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Manufactured By – TELDEC Record Service GmbH
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Art Direction – Spencer Drate
- Backing Vocals – Jeffrey*, Lou Reed
- Coordinator [Production Coordinated By] – Jennifer Gross (3), Shirley Divers
- Design, Design Concept, Creative Director – Sylvia Reed
- Double Bass [Clevinger Electric Upright Six String Bass] – Rob Wasserman (tracks: A2 to A7, B2 to B7)
- Drums – Fred* (tracks: A1 to A5, A7 to B6)
- Electric Guitar [Left] – Lou Reed
- Electric Guitar [Right] – Mike Rathke
- Engineer [Assistant] – Victor Deyglio
- Engineer [Record And Mixdown] – Jeffrey Lesser (tracks: A2 to B7)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, B N* (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Mixed By – Fred*, Jeffrey*, Lou Reed, Mike*
- Photography By – Waring Abbott
- Producer – Fred Maher, Lou Reed
- Technician [Equipment Handling] – Frank Newberry (2)
- Written-By – Lou Reed
Side A has Masterdisk DMM signature like US copies.
Side B is signed BN.
German pressing without Masterdisk: Lou Reed - New York.
© 1989 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
℗ 1989 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. [back sleeve]
℗ 1988 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. [labels]
© 1989 Metal Machine Music, Inc. BMI [inner sleeve, below lyrics]
Manufactured in Germany [back sleeve]
Made in Germany [labels]
Non-ink stamp "W" [WEA logo] in the lower right corner of the back sleeve
Extra cat# for UK:
UK: WX 246 [spine, back sleeve]
Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics, some copies contain an insert with the lyrics in Spanish, German and French.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25829-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992582919
- Label Code: LC 3228
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 1 etched / stamped in 2 lines): 1 - 25829 - A - SR1 I-4 DMM 10 MASTERDISK R / S Alsdorf 925829-1-A 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 1 stamped / etched): R / S Alsdorf 925829-1-B [BN scripted] 14
- Price Code ((France)): WE 381
- Price Code: Ⓤ
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
Other Versions (5 of 48) View All
|9 25829-2||Lou Reed||New York (CD, Album)||Sire||9 25829-2||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|9 25829-1||Lou Reed||New York (LP, Album)||Sire||9 25829-1||Israel||1989||Sell This Version|
|1-25829||Lou Reed||New York (LP, Promo)||Sire||1-25829||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|9 25829-2||Lou Reed||New York (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Sire||9 25829-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|9 25829-2||Lou Reed||New York (CD+G, Album)||Sire||9 25829-2||US||1989||Sell This Version|