|1||The Battleship Musashi||6:16|
|3||More Than Machine||5:16|
|4||The Battleship Musashi (Battle Mix)||6:17|
- A&R – Hisashi Takehiro, Toshihiro Shimizu (2)
- Artwork [Concept] – Akira Takasaki
- Bass – Masayoshi Yamashita
- Cover – Musashi (6)
- Design – Takuya Ohnishi
- Drums – Munetaka Higuchi
- Executive-Producer – Shun Ohki
- Guitar – Akira Takasaki
- Management – Keiichi Horiuchi
- Mastered By – Yoichi Aikawa
- Photography By – Toshihide Gotoh
- Producer – Loudness (5)
- Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Yuki Mitome
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Masatoshi Sakimoto
- Supervised By [Supervisor] – Norikazu Shimano, Shinji Hamasaki
- Technician [Drum] – Taisei Taniguchi
- Technician [Guitar & Bass Tech] – Takayuki Hyogo
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Yoichi Suzuki (2)
- Vocals – Minoru Niihara
- Written-By – Loudness (5)
Track 3 is instrumental.
Manufactured by Tokuma Japan Communications Co.,Ltd. / distributed by First Distribution Co.,Ltd. / Made In Japan
Recorded and mixed at Paradise Studio
Mastered at Rolling Sound Mastering Studio
Management for Soul&Bread Inc.
Issued in a j-card case, including a special sticker and an obi including the barcode.
The track times are not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988008 834734
- Rights Society: JASRAC