Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Brunswick Record Corporation
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited] – Albert Nicholas, Charlie Holmes
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Pops Foster
- Drums [Uncredited] – Paul Barbarin
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Will Johnson (2)
- Piano [Uncredited] – Luis Russell
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Teddy Hill
- Trombone [Uncredited] – J.C. Higginbotham
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Henry "Red" Allen, Otis Johnson
- Trumpet [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Louis Armstrong
Side A recorded December 10, 1929, New York, NY.
Side B recorded February 1, 1930, New York, NY.
This issue duplicates material originally released on Okeh 8774 in 1930. This release has a simplified scroll design label in gold on black, dating it to between 1935-1937.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 403494
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 403714
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): Ⓦ403494C A-4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): Ⓦ403714B A-3