|A1||The Devil's Debt|
|A3||This Is The Last Time|
|A4||I Never Touched Her|
|B6||Sin Of Pity|
|B8||I'm Just Too Good For Her|
|1||The Devil's Debt||4:29|
|3||This Is The Last Time||3:41|
|4||I Never Touched Her||4:28|
|6||Sin Of Pity||4:45|
|8||I'm Just Too Good For Her||5:09|
- Recorded At – Cava Studios
- Recorded At – Chem19
- Recorded At – Cumbernauld College
- Recorded At – Elba
- Recorded At – Gordy's Kitchen
- Recorded At – La Chunky Studios
- Recorded At – Riverside Studios (3)
- Recorded At – Salamander Studios
- Recorded At – St. Clair (4)
- Recorded At – The Key Room
- Recorded At – UWS Ayr
- Recorded At – Waterside Studios
- Mixed At – Waterside Productions
- Mastered At – Waterside Productions
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vertical Records (4)
- Copyright (c) – Vertical Records (4)
- Arranged By [Strings] – James Grant, Kennedy Aitchison
- Bass – Ewen Vernal
- Design – Steve Kempster (3)
- Drums – Gordon Wilson
- Engineer [Additional] – Brian McNeil, Brian Young (2), Clark Neville, Disco Dave (3), Duncan Cameron (2), Gavin McCombe*, Geoff Martin (3), Gordy Goudie*, Jamie Savage, John Cameron (11), Johnny Smillie, Keith Mitchell, Scott Campbell, Steven Scott (7)
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Paul McGeechan
- Guitar – Douglas MacIntyre, James Grant
- Harmonica – Fraser Speirs (tracks: 6, 8, 10)
- Keyboards – Paul McGeechan
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Stuart Nisbet (tracks: 8)
- Photography By – Anne-Janine Nugent*
- Producer – Love & Money*
- Vocals – Deirdre Rutowski* (tracks: 10), Gwen Stewart (tracks: 8), Louise Rutowski* (tracks: 10), Monica Queen
- Voice – James Grant
- Written-By – Douglas MacIntyre (tracks: 4, 6, 7), James Grant, Paul Mcgeechan (tracks: 9)
As a bonus, pre-orders of the LP/CD set were autographed by the band. Originally the CD of the set was going to include two additional tracks, different from the standard CD, but they were omitted; as a result, Vertical Records made the two bonus tracks available as digital downloads for those who had pre-ordered.
James Grant, Gordon Wilson, Paul McGeechan & Douglas MacIntyre listed separately as the main player and/or as Love & Money, while these players appear under the heading "with": Ewen Vernal, Monica Queen, Fraser Speirs, Stuart Nisbet, Gwen Stewart, Louise and Deirdre Rutowski.
Mixed & Mastered at Waterside Productions. Engineered by Paul McGeechan.
Recorded at Cava, Waterside, St Clair, Riverside, The Key Room, Cumbernauld College, UWS Ayr, Chem19, Gordy's Kitchen, La Chunky, Salamander, Elba.
Lyrics, chords and additional information www.jamesgrantsongbook.com
"There is no art so dark as the human heart" purloined from Pete Martin.
Gordon Wilson endorses Sabian Cymbals
"Amaranth" is dedicated to the majesty of David Bowie.
Designed by Steve Kempster @ The Gate Worldwide www.nonlineagency.com
Agent: Active - email@example.com
(C) 2012 Vertical Records. All rights reserved. The copyright of this sound recording is owned by Vertical Records
Durations not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5055014600635
- Matrix / Runout: 102367E1/A
- Matrix / Runout: 102367E2/A