- Bass – David Wooford (tracks: A1, A2), Ernie Brooks (tracks: B1, B2)
- Chorus – Dora Ohrenstein (tracks: B1, B2), Iris Hiskey (tracks: B1, B2), Becca Armstrong* (tracks: B1, B2)
- Design – Catherine Churko
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Laurie Anderson
- Drums, Percussion, Synthesizer [Synare], Mixed By – David Van Tieghem
- Guitar – Arto Lindsay (tracks: B1, B2), David Byrne (tracks: B1, B2), Larry Saltzman (tracks: A1, A2), Randy Gun (tracks: A1, A2)
- Keyboards, Reeds, Producer, Mixed By, Composed By, Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Peter Gordon
- Lacquer Cut By [Runouts] – HW*
- Music Director [Musical Direction By] – David Van Tieghem, Peter Gordon
- Photography By [Cover Photo And Video] – John Sanborn
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Kurt Munkacsi
- Trumpet – Rik Albani (tracks: A1, A2)
- Written-By – Peter Laurence Gordon*
Note that sides A & B indicated in runout etchings differ from those shown on sleeve.
Sides on labels are shown as This Side & That Side.
Recorded at Big Apple Studio, NYC
LOLO Music Pub. BMI
[sleeve] ℗ 1979 Lust/Unlust Music
[labels] ℗ © 1980 Lust/Unlust Music Inc.
JMB227 on sleeve's spine
JMB-227 on labels
"Don't, Don't" on sleeve; "Don't Don't" on label.
David Byrne appears through the courtesy of Sire Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): JMB-227-B HW
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): JMB-227-A HW " the MiRAcle oF TApe RecoRd Co. "
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Sides A & B): MASTERDISK
- Rights Society: BMI