Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hussle Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Hussle Recordings
- Licensed From – Whatever Productions
- Distributed By – EMI
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Engineered At – Festival Studios
- Engineered At – Hoedown City II
- Recorded At – Class A Studios
- Mastered At – DB Mastering
- Mastered At – LNG
- Produced For – Chumbomundo
- Produced For – VA Recordings (2)
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Arranged By – Stephen Allkins (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5)
- Design [Cover Design] – One Of A Kind (2)
- Mastered By [Initial] – Kathy Naunton
- Producer – Justin Shave, Stephen Allkins
- Programmed By, Keyboards – Justin Shave (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5)
- Vocals – Antigone Foster (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5)
- Written-By – Foster* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5), Shave* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5), J.Shave* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-3), Allkins* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5), S.Allkins* (tracks: 2.1 to 2-3)
Tracks 1-3 & 1-4 additional remix recorded at class a studios UK. Remixed for Nubian Phlayva Productions and Kimko Entertainment.
Track 2-2 remix and additional production for Chumbomundo. Engineered at Hoedown City II, London.
Track 2-3 remix and additional production for VA Recordings.
"The Bass Has Got Me Movin'" published by Universal Music Publishing / Control / Control.
"Drop Some Drums" published by Universal Music Publishing / Control.
Initial mastering at DB Mastering. Additional mastering at Ing.
℗ 2001 Hussle Recordings under exclusive license from Whatever Productions for the world. © 2001 Hussle Recordings. Made in Australia. Distributed by EMI.
Sticker on jewel case states: "UK Smash Hit DMA Award Winner: Outstanding Contribution to dance. ARIA Award Nomination best dance artist release".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24355 00570 0
- Barcode: 724355005700
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): HUSSYCD5014/1 A E1 D.A.T.A. [Digital Audio Technologies Australia logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): HUSSYCD5014/2 A E1 D.A.T.A. [Digital Audio Technologies Australia logo]
- Mastering SID Code (Both Discs): IFPIL 311
- Mould SID Code (Both Discs): ifpi 2661