- Bass, Guitar [Feedback], Vocals [Erotic Sounds], Percussion [Beerbottles] – Pete Hartley (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Cover [Cover art], Written-By – S. Spasm*
- Design – Luke Fraser
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Martin Bland (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Drums, Vocals [Erotic Sounds] – Brett Ford (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Performer [All songs by] – Lubricated Goat
- Producer – Martin Bland (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Producer, Liner Notes – Stu Spasm
- Remastered By – Mikey Young
- Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer, Bass, Sounds [Ballon] – Stu Spasm
Side one recorded at No Sweat Studios W.A. Sept '86
Side two recorded in M. Blands living room S.A. Sept '86
Sticker on shrink:
LUBRICATED GOAT 'PLAYS THE DEVIL'S MUSIC'
The classic 1987 debut LP from Australia's finest purveyors of high-class / low-rent, proto-grunge rock & roll. Recommended for children.
Printed inner sleeve with lyrics, credits and photos.
Includes download card.
Edition of 500
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 742832 924375
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|BLACK LP 2||Lubricated Goat||Plays The Devil's Music (LP)||Black Eye Records||BLACK LP 2||Australia||1987||Sell This Version|
|ARR89165-1, ARR 89165-1||Lubricated Goat||Plays The Devil's Music (LP, Album)||Amphetamine Reptile Records, Amphetamine Reptile Records||ARR89165-1, ARR 89165-1||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|ARR 89165-4||Lubricated Goat||Plays The Devil's Music (Cass, Album)||Amphetamine Reptile Records||ARR 89165-4||USA & Canada||1989||Sell This Version|