- Artwork [Back Cover Photomontage], Photography By [Inside Portrait] – Brunhild Meyer-Ferrari
- Artwork [Front Cover Artwork, Collage, Scores, Handwritten Text] – Luc Ferrari
- Directed By – Konstantin Simonovitch (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Layout – Andi Chapple
- Liner Notes – Jay Sanders (6), Jim O'Rourke, Luc Ferrari
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Julien Bismuth
- Mastered By – Kevin Spencer (2)
- Performer – Ensemble Instrumental De Musique Contemporaine De Paris* (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Remastered By [Audio Restoration] – Jean Schwarz (tracks: 7 to 9)
Société II: Et si le piano était un corps de femme [Société II: And if the piano were a body of a woman] (1967) - for four soloists and sixteen instruments (flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, French horn, trumpet, trombone, 4 violins, 2 violas, 2 cellos, double bass. Soloists: 1 piano, 3 percussions). This recording was made in 1968.
Packaged in full color Digipak with 20-page booklet in both English and French.
Featured artwork and notations appearing in Mr. Ferrari's original, first draft of "Société II" are reproduced here with the kind permission of the Presque Rien Association.
© Luc Ferrari, 1968/2008
℗ Robot Records, 2008
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: MSI2726