- Composed By – Luc Ferrari
- Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Flute [Transverse Flute], Melodica – Ravi Shardja
- Electronics [Magnetophone] – Brunhild Ferrari*
- Flute, Percussion [Gender, Nagora] – Frédéric Rebotier
- Liner Notes – Luc Ferrari
- Mastered By – Giuseppe Ielasi
- Mixed By – Brunhild Ferrari*, GOL
- Ocarina, Flute, Instruments [Janotron, Ratter] – Samon Takahashi
- Vocoder [Vocodex], Electronics [Guembri Electronique, Message Box, Wav. Gen.] – Jean-Marcel Busson
Recorded at L'Atelier Post-Billing, April 12-13, 2010.
Mixed in May 2010.
From the liner notes, Luc Ferrari writes:
"A sequence of exercises (5-7' each) [for stereo magnetic tape and instruments] that can be individual or collective improvisation for any instrument or group of instruments (maximum 8). Each exercise is based on continuity: harmonic or melodic color, rhythm, etc. They are intended for amateurs, professionals or students and may take place in concerts."
Includes an insert with full score.
Edition of 350.