Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Recorded At – The Ludaplex
- Mixed At – Patchwerk Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Brimstone Studios
- Mixed At – Stankonia Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Management – Ebony Son Entertainment
- Mastered By – RJ*
- Mixed By – John Frye (tracks: B1 to B3), Leslie Brathwaite (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Kori Anders (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Producer – Craig King (tracks: B1 to B3), DJ Green Lantern (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Recorded By – Craig King (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Written-By – C. Bridges*, C. King* (tracks: B1 to B3), Damon Wimbley (tracks: B1 to B3), Darren Robinson (tracks: B1 to B3), E. Conyers* (tracks: B1 to B3), J. D'Agostino* (tracks: A1 to A3), Mark Morales (tracks: B1 to B3), Q. Jones* (tracks: A1 to A3), S. Bullock* (tracks: B1 to B3)
Distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution Corp.
Side B produced [...] for Beat Bangaz Productions.
Side A recorded at The Ludaplex, Atlanta, GA and mixed at Patchwerk Recording [sic], Atlanta, GA.
Side B recorded at The Ludaplex, Atlanta, GA and at Brimstone Studios, Edgewater, NJ. Mixed at Stankonia Recording, Atlanta, GA.
“Number One Spot” contains a sample of the recording “Soul Bossa Nova” as performed by Quincy Jones. ℗ 1964 Motown Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Courtesy of Motown Records under licence from Universal Music Enterprises. [...] Written by Quincy Jones and published by Wb Music Corp. (ASCAP)
“Who, Not Me” [sic] contains interpolations from the composition “Stick Em” written by Mark Morales, Darren Robinson and Damon Wimbley, published by EMI Longitude Music (BMI).
While the label says that it interpolates the track “Stick Em”, it actually interpolates the track “Fat Boys” by the same writers (Fat Boys).
Side A: ASCAP/BMI
Side B: ASCAP/BMI/Copyright Control
Side B: Small World (3) and Dolla Boy appear courtesy of Disturbing Tha Peace.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 80027 0
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side A): B0004144-11A X RJ I
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side B): B0004144-11B X RJ I
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Etchings Side A & B): STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 11) View All
|988 166-6||Ludacris||Number One Spot (12")||Def Jam South||988 166-6||UK||2005||Sell This Version|
|DEFR 16241||Ludacris||Number One Spot (12", Promo)||Def Jam South||DEFR 16241||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||Ludacris||Number One Spot (CD, Single, Promo)||Def Jam South||none||UK||2005||Sell This Version|
|SPOTDJ 1||Ludacris||Number One Spot (12", Promo)||Def Jam South||SPOTDJ 1||Europe||2005||Sell This Version|
|SPOTDJ 1||Ludacris||Number One Spot (12", PRO)||Def Jam South||SPOTDJ 1||US||2005||Sell This Version|