|Quartet No. 14 In C-Sharp Minor, Op. 131|
|A1||First Movement: Adagio, Ma Non Troppo E Molto Espressivo|
|A2||Second Movement: Allegro Molto Vivace|
|A3||Third Movement: Allegro Moderato|
|A4||Fourth Movement: Andante, Ma Non Troppo E Molto Cantabile; Più Mosso; Andante Moderato E Lusinghiero; Adagio; Allegretto; Adagio, Ma Non Troppo E Semplice; Allegretto|
|B1||Fifth Movement: Presto|
|B2||Sixth Movement: Adagio, Quasi Un Poco Andante|
|B3||Seventh Movement: Allegro|
Additional catalog number on labels: SL 174
- Columbia Masterworks six-eye labels
- The Complete String Quartets of Beethoven - Volume III, Late Quartets
- Recorded at the Library of Congress
- T.M. Made in U.S.A.
- Recorded in the Elizabeth Sprague Coolidge Auditorium of the Library of Congress on the Stradivari instruments of the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Individual quartets in this historic series of the complete Beethoven Quartets, performed by the Budapest String Quartet on Stradivari instruments at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C., are available on single records -- ML 4576 - 4587
- They are also available in three sets arranged as:
- Early Quartets - SET SL-172
- Middle Quartets - SET SL-173
- Late Quartets - SET SL-174 (this release)
- Uncredited liner notes in English.
- Printed in U.S.A.
The Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation is misspelled Gertrude Clarke Wittall Foundation on front cover.
Double inner sleeve composed of a Columbia Records promotional paper inner sleeve and an interior removable polyvinyl liner.
A similar version exists under the same catalog number, with Columbia silver on blue labels: Quartet No. 14 In C-sharp Minor, Op. 131
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix label A): XLP 9024
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix label B): XLP 9025