|Piano Concerto No.5 In E Flat Major, Op. 73 ("The Emperor")|
|B1||Adagio Un Poco Mosso|
- the labels don't have side identifiers A and B following the catalogue number, text "(2 sides)" and "Kingsway Hall, London" is offset slightly;
- the sleeve has no text under "Made in England" at the bottom right, has no catalogue number "LXT 2506" under the orchestra name, and has flipbacks to top and bottom.
Labels are orange/gold labels, flat with no 'deep groove'
Sleeve has uncredited sleeve notes in English only on the back
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, in brackets, side 1): ARL.154
- Matrix / Runout (Label, in brackets, side 2): ARL.155
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, stamped, side 1): ARL 154-9BW AU CT 2 5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, stamped, side 2): ARL 155-9AW HC CT 2