Tracklist Hide Credits
Text for track A from the Cesare Pavese poem "Il Mattino".
Texts for track B from writings on Paris walls (May 1968), documents on fights against Biennale di Venezia (June 1968) and found voices recorded live during street demonstrations.
Licensed from G. Ricordi e C. S.p.A. - Milano, Italia.
Reissue of Luigi Nono - Non Consumiamo Marx - Musica Manifesto N. 1 Di Luigi Nono - although record sleeve is identical including cat. no. on jacket, this copy has different labels, in that it has:
different label matrixes (runouts remain the same);
the title Non Consumiamo Marx, and "Licensed from G. Ricordi" line are printed in black, not in red;
"Diritti riservati" (printed), and SEDRIM rights society stamp are missing, replaced by S.I.A.E. (printed), and SIAE rubbestamped on A label);
and (p) Bella Ciao Ed. Musicali is printed on labels.
No booklet included.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Label): DS 182/84/CP-A
- Matrix / Runout (B label): DS 182/84/CP-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): DS 182/84/CL A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): DS 182/84/CL B
- Rights Society (printed and rubbestamped on labels): S.I.A.E.