Tracklist Hide Credits
|Concerto No. 1 For Piano And Orchestra (1943)||(25:29)|
|Concerto No. 2 For Piano And Orchestra (1949-51, Rev. 1952)||(36:10)|
|7||Elegy For Anne Frank (1989)
Text By – Anne Frank (2)
|8||Elegy For Anne Frank (Without Narration)||6:04|
- Composed By, Liner Notes – Lukas Foss
- Conductor – Carl St. Clair (2)
- Design – Karin Elsener
- Editor – Paul F. Witt
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Brad Michel
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Isabelle Demmery
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Heidi Fritz
- Narrator – Eliza Foss (tracks: 7)
- Orchestra – Pacific Symphony Orchestra
- Piano – Jon Nakamatsu (tracks: 1 to 3), Lukas Foss (tracks: 7), Yakov Kasman (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Producer – Robina G. Young*
Recorded April 30 & May 1 2000 at Segerstrom Hall, Orange County Performing Arts Center, California.
Publishers: G. Schirmer Corp. (Piano Concerto No. 1), Carl Fischer Music Publishers (Piano Concerto No. 2, Elegy for Anne Frank)
Excerpts from The Diary of Anne Frank: The Critical Edition by Anne Frank copyright 1986 by Ann Frank-Fonds, Basel/Switzerland, for all texts of Anne Frank. Used by permission of Doubleday, a division of Random House, Inc.
Harmonia Mundi & Pacific Symphony Orchestra would like to gratefully acknowledge Frances A. Bass; Clarence E. Heller Charitable Foundation; and The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, Inc., without whose generous support this recording would not have been possible.
℗ ©2001 Harmonia Mundi USA
Produced in the USA
Made in Germany
CD comes packaged in a clear plastic jewel case with 32 page booklet including photographs as well as excerpts and notes in English, French and German.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 093046724320
- Barcode (Text): 0 93046 72432 0
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Label Code: LC 7045