|A1||On Avance À Reculons|
|A3||Je T'Ai Rencontré Autre Part|
|B1||La Marche Et Le Rocher|
|B2||Tu Vois C'Que J'Veux Dire (1e Partie)|
|B4||Tu Vois C'Que J'Veux Dire (2e Partie)|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Jean-Michel Kadjan* (tracks: A3, B1)
- Acoustic Guitar, Voice – Danièle Mashiah (tracks: A1, B3), Môrice Benin* (tracks: A1, B2, B4)
- Arranged By [Synchronisateur Et Arrangeur Sans Patente] – Alain Bonamy
- Bass – Gégé Benassayag* (tracks: A2)
- Bass, Percussion – Gérard Prévost (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Cello [1er Violoncelle] – Michel Tournus (tracks: A3, B3)
- Cello [2e Violoncelle] – Alain Bonamy (tracks: A2, A3, B3)
- Drums, Guitar – Bruno Frascone (tracks: A2)
- Lyrics By [Marôles], Music By [Pusiques] – Môrice Benin*
- Photography By – Christian Druart*
- Recorded By [Emprise Du Son], Mixed By [Mixeur Sorcier] – Philippe Beaucamp
- Saxophone, Flute, Bass Clarinet – Jeff Sicard (tracks: A1)
- Voice – Alain Berceville (tracks: A3, B3)
C'est preuve qu'il y a parfois des accouchements difficiles!!"
[This disc has been redone three times !!
It's the proof that deliveries are sometimes difficult]
Track B3 is titled "Solytudes" on back cover, and "Solitudes" on center label.
This is the third recorded attempt of this album, and the second released version. The first issue has a different catalogue number, different back cover, different track-list, and different musicians. It was also recorded in a different studio.