Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–M. Gira*||You See Through Me||5:41|
|A2||–M. Gira*||Where Does Your Body Begin?||3:04|
|A3||–M. Gira*||I See Them All Lined Up||4:13|
|A5||–M. Gira*||Fan Letter||7:01|
|B1||–M. Gira*||Your Naked Body||2:30|
|B2||–M. Gira*||Low Life Form||3:41|
|B3||–M. Gira*||If You...||4:41|
|B4||–M. Gira*||Why I Ate My Wife||5:53|
Bass, Guitar – Jenny WadeDirected By – John SarfellDrums – Anton FierElectric Guitar – Clinton Steele, Christoph Hahn*Organ, Backing Vocals – JarboeProducer – M. Gira*Strings – The Lower East Side String EnsembleVocals, Acoustic Guitar – Gira*
|C2||–Jarboe||Ode To V||7:27|
|C4||–Jarboe||My Buried Child
Recorded By, Producer – Berry KamerWords By – Michael Gira
|F1||–Jarboe||The Body Lover||3:37|
- Licensed From – Sub Rosa
- Distributed By – Mordam Records
- Recorded At – Bill Rieflin's House
- Recorded At – Baby Monster Studios
- Recorded At – Plastikville Studios
- Mixed At – Bill Rieflin's House
- Mixed At – Baby Monster Studios
- Mixed At – Civa Studio
- Mastered At – Triclops Recording
- Mastered At – Roving Vertigo Studios
- Mastered At – Griffin Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Michael Gira
- Copyright (c) – Young God Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Jarboe
- Copyright (c) – Jarboe Music
- Copyright (c) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Backing Vocals, Sounds, Keyboards, Sampler – Jarboe (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Design – M. Gira* (tracks: A1 to B5), M. Gira* (tracks: C1 to F4)
- Drums – Michael Evans (2) (tracks: C2, F3, F4)
- Electric Guitar, Double Bass, Percussion, Sounds – Lary Seven (tracks: C1 to F4)
- Engineer – Chris Griffin (2) (tracks: C1 to F4), Clinton Steele (tracks: A1 to B4), Clint Steele* (tracks: C1 to F4), Jeff Tomei (tracks: A1 to B4), Lary Seven (tracks: C1 to C3, D1 to F4), Bill Rieflin*
- Illustration [Jarboe - Sacrificial Cake: Inside Drawing (Satyr)] – Timm Williams
- Keyboards, Electric Bass, Guitar, Sampler, Sounds, Percussion [Rhythms] – Bill Rieflin* (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Layout – John Yates
- Mixed By, Producer [Additional Music] – M. Gira* (tracks: C1 to F4)
- Music By – M. Gira* (tracks: C1 to C3, D1 to F4)
- Music By, Vocals, Keyboards, Tape [Tapes], Sounds, Bass Guitar – Jarboe (tracks: C1 to F4)
- Painting, Artwork [Jarboe Sacrifical Cake: Knifewoman] – Deryk Thomas
- Photography By [Jarboe - Sacrificial Cake: Back Cover] – Wim Van De Hulst
- Photography By [Jarboe - Sacrificial Cake: Inside] – Tamara Rafkin
- Photography By [Michael Gira - Drainland: Front And Back Cover] – Mr. Wim Van De Hulst*
- Producer – Jarboe (tracks: C1 to F4), M. Gira* (tracks: B5)
- Producer, Arranged By, Performer – Jarboe (tracks: A1 to B5), M. Gira* (tracks: A1 to B4), Bill Rieflin* (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Sampler, Sounds – M. Gira* (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Words By – Jarboe (tracks: C1 to C3, D1 to F4)
Issued in simple sleeve (not gatefold, etc.).
Contains inner folded sleeve with lyrics.
A1 to B4 recorded and mixed at Bill Rieflin's house in Seattle, August 1994.
B5 recorded and mixed at Baby Monster Studios N.Y.C. 1990/1.
Sequenced and mastered at Triclops Studios, Atlanta, and Roving Vertigo Studios.
Final mastering at Griffin Studios, Atlanta.
All songs (C) 1995 M. Gira / Young God Publishing (ASCAP)
Licensed from Sub Rosa.
Recorded at Plastikville Studios, N.Y.C.,
except C4 recorded live for VPRO Radio, Holland.
Mixed at Civa Studio, Atlanta.
Mastered at Griffin Mastering, Inc.
All songs (C) 1995 Jarboe / Jarboe Music,
except C4 (C) 1995 M. Gira / Jarboe / Young God Publishing (ASCAP).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 21616-0166-1 1
- Barcode: 7 21616-0167-1 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP