Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Pump Up The Volume
Rap [Additional Rapping] – Emix*
|A2||Pump Up The Volume (Bonus Beat)||4:49|
|B1||Pump Up The Volume (Instrumental)
Engineer – Steve OsborneEngineer [Assistant] – Julian Adair
|B2||Anitina (First Time I See She Dance)
Drums – ColourboxMixed By – Ivo*, John FryerMusic By – A.R. Kane
- Distributed By – Island Trading Co.
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Mixed At – All Electric
- Mixed At – Trident Studios
- Published By – MNS Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Virgin Nymph
- Licensed From – 4AD Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MNS Music
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction, Design – Vaughan Oliver
- Engineer – Lincoln Fong (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Guitar – A. R. Kane* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Mastered By – Herbie Jr :^)*
- Music By – Martyn Young (tracks: A1 to B1), Steve Young* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Photography By, Artwork [Set Construction] – Panni Charrington
- Producer – M. Young*
- Sampler [Samples] – John Fryer (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Scratches [Scratching] – C.J. Mackintosh* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Scratches, Performer [Drop Ins] – Dave Dorrell (tracks: A1 to B1)
This edition was issued in a picture sleeve, and is further distinguishable from other editions by the copyright & publishing info on the center labels.
Catalog number on spine: B'WAY 452
Catalog number on center labels: BWAY 452
A Colourbox / A.R. Kane Collaboration
Recorded at Blackwing.
A-side mixed at All Electric.
B1 remixed at Trident Studios.
© 1987 MNS Music (PRS); All rights for the U.S. and Canada administered by WB Music Corp., ASCAP.
B2 published by Virgin Nymph, BMI.
All tracks under license from 4AD Ltd.
Distributed by Island Trading Co.
℗ 1987 Island Records, Inc.
Additional fine print on back of sleeve:
4th & Broadway, a division of Island Trading Company, an Island Records, Inc. company 14 East 4th Street, New York, N.Y. 10012
TM owned by Island Entertainment Group, Inc. Used under license. ℗© 1987 Island Records, Inc. under license from 4·A·D
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Runout Groove, Side A): BWAY-452-A 1-2 HERBIE JR :^)
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Runout Groove, Side B): BWAY-452-B 1-2 HERBIE JR :^)
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Runout Groove, Both Sides): (SRC logo)
Other Versions (5 of 68) View All
|BAD 707||M|A|R|R|S||Pump Up The Volume (12", Single, Col)||4AD||BAD 707||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|CCD 452, 162-440 452-2||M|A|R|R|S||Pump Up The Volume (CD, Single)||4th & Broadway, Island Records||CCD 452, 162-440 452-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|80327||M|A|R|R|S||Pump Up The Volume (12")||4AD||80327||France||1987||Sell This Version|
|BAD M 707 CD, RTD 120.1860.3||M|A|R|R|S||Pump Up The Volume (CD, Maxi, Dig)||4AD, Rough Trade||BAD M 707 CD, RTD 120.1860.3||Germany||1993||Sell This Version|
|WAY 452||M|A|R|R|S||Pump Up The Volume (12", Single)||4th & Broadway||WAY 452||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|