Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MAW Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MAW Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MAW Records
- Produced At – MAW Studios
- Mixed At – MAW Studios
- Engineered At – Platinum Audio
- Mixed At – Platinum Audio
- Published By – Fela Anikulapo Kuti Estate Limited
- Published By – EMI Publishing France S.A.
- Published By – K-Dope Music
- Published By – That Boy Music
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Artwork, Design, Layout – Folorunsho "Foly" Kolade
- Backing Vocals – Abiola Olaniyi "77"*, Folorunsho "Foly" Kolade, Kunle Ade, Mojisala Adeagbo*, Wunmi
- Engineer [Assistant] – Oscar Monsalve
- Engineer [Mix] – Steven Barkan
- Engineer [Recording] – Dave Darlington*
- Executive-Producer – Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, "Little Louie" Vega*
- Flute – Dave Valentin
- Lacquer Cut By – RCE*
- Lead Vocals – Wunmi
- Mastered By – Rick Essig
- Percussion [Live] – Luisito Quintero*
- Producer, Mixed By – Masters At Work Productions Inc.*
- Talking Drum – Folorunsho "Foly" Kolade
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – John Scarpulla
- Trombone – John Wheeler
- Trumpet – Tony Kadleck
MAW Presents A Tribute To Fela
Special thanks to Gilles Peterson and Joe Claussell.
This record is dedicated to the king of "Afro-beat" Fela Anakulapo Kuti.
A & B2: Fela Anakulapo Kuti Estate LTD/EMI Publishing, France
B1: K-Dope Music (ASCAP), That Boy Music (BMI)
℗© 1999 MAW Records, Inc.
Produced and mixed at MAW Studios, NYC
Mastered at Frankford Wayne, NYC
Recording and mixing engineered for Platinum Audio, NYC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 59240 0027 10
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand-etched): MAW-27 A F/W RCE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand-etched): MAW-27 B
- Rights Society: BMI