- Record Company – Current Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – RCA Inc.
- Distributed By – RCA Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RCA Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Mystery Song
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Printed By – Ever Reddy
- Published By – Mystery Song
- Recorded At – Grant Avenue Studio
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Amber Studios, Toronto
- Lacquer Cut At – The Lacquer Channel Limited
- Artwork – Martin Soldat
- Backing Vocals [Singers] – Brian Patti (tracks: B1, B5), Julie Masi (tracks: A1 to A3, B4), Sharon Lee Williams (tracks: A2, B5), Shawne Jackson (tracks: A2, B5)
- Bass – David Piltch (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B3, B5), Tinker Barfield (tracks: A1, A3, B4)
- Cello – Rufus Cappadocia (tracks: A4)
- Composed By – Daniel Lanois (tracks: A3), Mark Gane, Martha Johnson
- Cover [Cover Design], Design [Cover Design], Photography By [Photos] – Mark Gane
- Crew [1983 Road Crew] – Bruce Carter (5), David Millar, Gerry Raymond-Barker, Helmut Hupfl, Laurie Towata, Martin Pryor
- Drums – Fred Maher (tracks: A4), Yogi Horton (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B3 to B5)
- Effects [Treatments] – Daniel Lanois
- Engineer – Bob Doidge, Dan Durbin, Daniel Lanois, Greg Roberts (2), Jason Corsaro, Josh Abbey
- Engineer [Additional Engineering And Special Assistance] – Ian Galloway
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alyx Skriabow, Brian Nevin, Bruce Lampcov, David Bottrill, Roman Zak
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion, Effects [Treatments] – Mark Gane
- Horns – Randy And Michael Brecker* (tracks: A1), Wayne Mills (2) (tracks: B4)
- Management – Gerry A. Young Enterprises Inc., Gerry Young
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Daniel Lanois (tracks: B2)
- Percussion – Bill Bryans (tracks: B1), Dick Smith (4) (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2, B5), Henry Declemente (tracks: A3), Martin Deller (tracks: A3), Quammie* (tracks: A1, A5, B2)
- Producer – Daniel Lanois, Mark Gane, Martha Johnson
- Rhythm Guitar – Daniel Lanois (tracks: A3)
- Songwriter – D. Lanois* (tracks: A3), M. Gane*, M. Johnson*
- Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Martha Johnson
All details are the same on both versions except the cover and liner colors.
Artist on front cover: M+M
Artist on spine & labels: M+M (o/k/a Martha And The Muffins)
Cat# on back cover & spine: WAVE3
Cat# on centre labels: WAVE-3
Cat# on inner sleeve: WAVE 3
Printed on back cover:
Manufactured and distributed in Canada by:/Fabriqué et Distribué au Canada par RCA, Inc.
©1984, RCA Inc.
Printed on spine:
[Ever Reddy logo] Printed in Canada
Printed on labels:
All songs written by M. Gane-M. Johnson except *Side 1/3 written by M. Gane-M. Johnson-D. Lanois
Publisher: Mystery Song CAPAC
℗1984 RCA Inc
Manufactured and distributed in Canada by RCA, Inc.
Four-point MAPL icon (Music, Artist, Performance, Lyrics) indicating 100% Canadian Content (CanCon)
Printed on inner sleeve:
All songs published by ©1984 Mystery Song (CAPAC)
All compositions Mark Gane and Martha Johnson except [A3] Mark Gane, Martha Johnson and Daniel Lanois
Recorded Autumn/Winter 1983 at:
Grant Ave. Studio-Hamilton
Power Station-New York City
Cover Design and Photos:
(With Thanks to Dave McLennan and Bill Sherman of the Ontario Ministry Of Natural Resources)
Current Records Ltd.
Albums in the Occasional Series include:
Metro Music 1979
Trance And Dance 1980
This Is The Ice Age 1981
©1984 RCA Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): WAVE-3-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): WAVE-3-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A variant 1 etched): Wave 3-A TLC-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B variant 1 etched): Wave 3-B TLC-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A variant 2 etched, CR stamped): CR(in circle) Wave 3-A TLC-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B variant 2 etched, CR stamped): CR(in circle) WAVE-3-B ③ TLC-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A variant 3 etched, CR stamped): CR(in circle) Wave 3-A TLC-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B variant 3 etched, CR stamped): CR(in circle) WAVE-3-B TLC-A
- Rights Society: CAPAC
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|WAVE 3||M + M||Mystery Walk (LP, Album, Blu)||Current||WAVE 3||Canada||1984||Sell This Version|
|WIND-3||M + M||Mystery Walk (Cass, Album)||Current||WIND-3||Canada||1984||Sell This Version|
|PK 70246||M + M||Mystery Walk (Cass, Album)||Current||PK 70246||Germany||1984||Sell This Version|
|PL70246, PL 70246, S PL70246, WAVE3||M+M*||Mystery Walk (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA, RCA, Current||PL70246, PL 70246, S PL70246, WAVE3||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|
|VPK1 7470||M + M||Mystery Walk (Cass, Album)||RCA||VPK1 7470||Australia & New Zealand||1984||Sell This Version|