Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – The New York Recording Laboratories
This record was first advertised in the Chicago Defender on February 12, 1927 for release in March, 1927. First issues have labels that do not read "Electrically Recorded" beneath the Paramount logo. This release dates to between November, 1928 - July, 1930.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout): 408-2 451
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): 451
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout): 4021-2 452
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): 452