Tracklist Hide Credits
|III||I'm So Stupid
Producer [Additional Production] – Mark "Spike" Stent*
Backing Vocals – Mirwais Ahmadzaï
|V||Nobody Knows Me||4:39|
Arranged By [Choir Arranger] – London Community Gospel Choir, Nicky Brown ChoirPiano [Rev Piano] – Stuart PriceProducer [Additional Production] – Mark "Spike" Stent*
|IX||Mother And Father||4:33|
|X||Die Another Day||4:38|
- Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Michel Colombier
- Art Direction, Design [Package Design] – M/M (Paris)
- Conductor – Michel Colombier (tracks: VI, X, XI)
- Engineer [Assistant, Olympic Studios] – David Treahearn, Rob Haggett
- Engineer [Assistant, Sarm West] – Tim Lambert
- Engineer [Assistant, Sony Studios London] – Simon Changer, Tom Hannen
- Engineer [Assistant, Westlake Audio] – Gabe Sganga, Jeff Kanan
- Engineer [Protools] – Paul "P-Dub" Walton*
- Engineer [Strings] – Geoff Foster
- Guitar – Mirwais Ahmadzaï (tracks: I to IV, VI to IX, XI)
- Management [Caliente Management] – Caresse Henry
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Mark "Spike" Stent*
- Photography By – Craig McDean
- Producer – Madonna, Mirwais Ahmadzaï
- Programmed By – Mirwais Ahmadzaï
- Songwriter – Guy Sigsworth (tracks: VI), Jem Griffiths (tracks: VI), Monte Pittman (tracks: XI), Stuart Price (tracks: VIII)
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Madonna, Mirwais Ahmadzaï (tracks: I to V, VII, IX, X)
and Published by WB Music Corp./Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. admin. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP/1000 Lights Music Ltd. except:
"Nothing Fails" Published by WB Music Corp./Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. admin. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP/Universal – PolyGram Int. Publishing Inc. ASCAP.
"X-Static Process" Published by WB Music Corp./Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. admin. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP/Warner Chappell Music (UK) Ltd.
"Easy Ride" Published by WB Music Corp./Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. admin. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP./Montster Worldwide Music ASCAP.
Mixed at Olympic Studios and Westlake Audio.
Mastered at Metropolis Studios, London.
Strings engineer: at Air Lindhurst Studios, UK.
Special thanks to Mirwais and Spike for all their hard work, dedication and love.
To Monte Pittman and Stuart Price for good vibes and cool shoes.
To P-Dub for letting me borrow his computers at whim. To Gibson for my bitchin' new guitars.
To Eitan Yardeni and the Berg family for wisdom and guidance in all matters.
To Shari Goldschmidt for always doing the dirty work with a smile on her face.
To Angela Becker for going above and beyond the call of duty.
Extra special thanks to Caresse Henry for exemplary behavior under pressure at all times.
And the most special of all thanks to the Mister for shining his light in my direction. XXXXXX
Maverick Recording Company, marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., Warner Music Group, An AOL Time Warner Company.
© ℗ 2003 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Enhanced parts are weblinks to Madonna extras.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 93624 84392 4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 3): wea Manufacturing Commerce C8583 1 48439 70
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 3): ifpi L913
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1 to 3): IFPI 2V3T
- Other (Additional Mould Data - Variant 1 to 3): WEA mfg./CA
- Other (Mother/Stamper Code - Variant 1): *M1 S5
- Other (Mother/Stamper Code - Variant 2): *M0 S1
- Other (Mother/Stamper Code - Variant 3): *M1 S4
Other Versions (5 of 80) View All
|AL2003-684||Madonna||American Life (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Sound-R||AL2003-684||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Madonna||American Life (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Warner Bros. Records (2), Maverick (2)||none||Bulgaria||2003||Sell This Version|
|48439-2||Madonna||American Life (CD, Album, Enh)||Maverick, Warner Bros. Records||48439-2||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|9362-48439-4||Madonna||American Life (Cass, Album)||Maverick, Warner Bros. Records||9362-48439-4||Bulgaria||2003||Sell This Version|
|9362-48439-4||Madonna||American Life (Cass, Album)||Maverick, Warner Bros. Records||9362-48439-4||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|