Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Justify My Love (Q Sound Mix)||4:54|
|2||Justify My Love (Orbit 12" Mix)
Mixed By, Producer [Additional] – William Orbit
|3||Justify My Love (Hip Hop Mix)
Engineer [Remix] – Josh ChervokasRemix – André Betts*
|4||Express Yourself (1990) (Shep's 'Spressin' Himself Re-Remix)
Producer [Additional, Post], Remix, Engineer, Edited By – Shep Pettibone
|5||Justify My Love (The Beast Within Mix)
Engineer [Remix] – Josh ChervokasRemix – Lenny Kravitz, Madonna
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Published By – Miss Bessie Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Webo Girl Publishing, Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Manufactured By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – X27878
- Lyrics By [Additional] – Madonna (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Mixed By – Goh Hotoda, Shep Pettibone
- Producer – Lenny Kravitz (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Producer [Associate] – André Betts* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Producer, Written-By – Madonna (tracks: 4), Stephen Bray (tracks: 4)
- Written-By – Lenny Kravitz (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Written-By [Uncredited] – Ingrid Chavez (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
Reissue ca. 2006. Not to be confused with:
Justify My Love - most probably initial release (no SID codes). On the spine appears the catalogue number for the 12" vinyl release and the disc references to 'THE ROYAL BOX'
Justify My Love - 1st reissue ca. 1994-1995 (with SID codes). Pressed by Specialty Records Corporation
Justify My Love - 2nd reissue ca. 1999 (with SID codes). Pressed by WEA Mfg. Olyphant # X8066
'Justify My Love' produced for Super Mouche Productions; published by Miss Bessie Music; ASCAP
'Express Yourself' published by WB Music Corp./Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc./Webo Girl Publishing, Inc., administered by WB Music Corp./Black Lion Music Inc.; ASCAP
Track 2 mixed at Guerilla Studios, London
'Justify My Love (Q-Sound Mix)' and 'Express Yourself' engineered with QSound
℗ 1989, 1990 Sire Records Company for the U.S.
Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Company. Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing
Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-21820-2 7
- Barcode (String): 075992182027
- Matrix / Runout: X27878 1 21820-2 RE-1 03
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper code): M1S1
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U6A
Other Versions (5 of 55) View All
|0-21820, 9 21820-0||Madonna||Justify My Love (12", Maxi)||Sire, Sire||0-21820, 9 21820-0||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|CD 21820||Madonna||Justify My Love (CD, Maxi)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||CD 21820||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|
|759938224.3||Madonna||Justify My Love (VHS, Single, PAL)||Sire, Warner Reprise Video||759938224.3||Australia||1990||Sell This Version|
|9 21820-2, 9 21820-0||Madonna||Justify My Love (CD, Maxi, M/Print, Dig)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Sire||9 21820-2, 9 21820-0||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|7-19485||Madonna||Justify My Love (7", Single)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||7-19485||US||1990||Sell This Version|