- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – Deep Dish Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Boy Toy, Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Webo Girl Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – 1000 Lights Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Engineered At – Deep Dish Studios
- Mixed At – Deep Dish Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Designed At – M80 (2)
- Arranged By [Additional Strings] – Dan Hewson (tracks: 3, 5 to 7)
- Artwork By, Art Direction, Design – Kevin Reagan
- Bass Guitar – Jonathon White* (tracks: 3, 5 to 7)
- Guitar – Keeling Lee (tracks: 3, 5 to 7)
- Management – Caliente Management, Caresse Henry
- Mixed By, Engineer – Richard Morel (tracks: 2, 4)
- Mixed By, Engineer, Remix – Deep Dish (tracks: 2, 4)
- Percussion – Patrick Dawes (tracks: 3, 5 to 7)
- Photography By – Jean Baptiste Mondino*
- Producer – Madonna, Mirwais Ahmadzaï
- Remix, Producer [Additional] – Dubfire (tracks: 2, 4), Groove Armada (tracks: 3, 5 to 7), Sharam* (tracks: 2, 4)
- Written-By – Madonna, Mirwais Ahmadzaï
Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner company. ©℗ 2000 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
WB Music Corp./Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. admin. by WB Music Corp./1000 Lights Music/Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp. BMI
Tracks 2 & 4:
Remix and additional production for Deep Dish Productions. Mixed and engineered at Deep Dish Studio's, Maryland.
Artwork/Direction/Design for M80
From the Maverick/Warner Bros. album Music. Available on Compact Disc (9362478652).
Video: © Boy Toy, Inc. 2000
Track 6 misspelled as 'Music (Groove Armada Bunus Beats)' on side flip.
Track 7 is also known as "Groove Armada's Flagship Dub" on other releases.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 93624 49252 8
- Matrix / Runout: D.A.T.A. 9362449252 A E6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPIL 311
- Barcode (String): 093624492528
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 89) View All
|9 44909-2||Madonna||Music (CD, Maxi, Gre)||Maverick, Warner Bros. Records||9 44909-2||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|W035549||Madonna||Music (VHS, Single, Promo, NTSC)||Warner Bros. Records Inc.||W035549||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|PRO-CD-100303||Madonna||Music (CD, Single, Promo)||Maverick, Warner Bros. Records||PRO-CD-100303||Australia||2000||Sell This Version|
|W0537, 9362-44923-7||Madonna||Music (7", Single, Unofficial)||Maverick (2), Maverick (2)||W0537, 9362-44923-7||Germany||2000||Sell This Version|
|PCS-482||Madonna||Music (Remix) (CD, Maxi, Promo)||Maverick, Warner Bros. Records||PCS-482||Japan||2000||Sell This Version|