Tracklist Hide Credits
- Copyright (c) – WB Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Webo Girl Publishing, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Almo Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Stanyan Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Anita Kerr Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Purple Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Music
- Copyright (c) – No Tomato Music
- Copyright (c) – EMI April Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Future Furniture Music
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Record Company – Maverick Recording Company
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Lacquer Cut At – PMDC, Germany
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – B382810
- Exclusive Retailer – Sainsbury's
- Exclusive Retailer – Fnac
- Art Direction – Kevin Reagan
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Susie Katayama*
- Design – Kerosene Halo, Kevin Reagan
- Engineer – David Reitzas, Jon Englesby*, Mark Endard*, Matt Silva, Pat McCarthy
- Management [Fan Base] – Marcia Del Vecchio, Robert*
- Management [For Q Prime, Inc.] – Norman West (2)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography By – Mario Testino
Maverick logo is a trademark of Maverick Recording Company.
Warner Bros. logo is a registered trademark of Warner Bros. Inc.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Includes inner sleeves featuring lyrics and credits.
Originally distributed in the UK as a Sainsbury's exclusive, identified as such with a sticker on shrinkwrap:
"Only available at Sainsbury's
UK exclusive limited edition blue vinyl
Available for a limited time only while stock lasts.
Stickered stock only."
Copies were also available, without the Sainsbury's custom sticker, in other territories in the following weeks (eg. Italy, France, Australia):
• In France, released on the 15th of December 2017 in Fnac stores with a custom sticker stating "Fnac Édition Spéciale vinyle bleu - 180gr."
• In Italy, copies released with a sticker with barcode that reads "Limited Edt. 180 gr."
• In the Netherlands, released on the 12th of January 2018 in indie stores with a custom sticker stating "Indie Only - Record Store Day"
• In Germany, released on March 2nd, 2018 in chosen online stores without any custom sticker.
Matrix run outs suggest this is a repress of Ray Of Light.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Stickered): 0 081227 932329
- Barcode (scanned): 0081227932329
- Label Code: LC 01485
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A side): D33 09362468471 S1 320 B382810-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B side): D33 09362468471 S2 320 B382810-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, C side): D33 09362468471 S3 320 B382810-02 C1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, D side): D33 09362468471 S4 320 B382810-02 D1
Other Versions (5 of 142) View All
|9362-46847-2||Madonna||Ray Of Light (CD, Album)||Maverick, Warner Bros. Records||9362-46847-2||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|
|9362-46847-3||Madonna||Ray Of Light (LP, Album, Ltd, Unofficial, Lig)||Warner Bros. Records (2)||9362-46847-3||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|ТР-367, 9 46847-2||Madonna||Ray Of Light (CD, Album, RE)||Танцевальный Рай, Танцевальный Рай||ТР-367, 9 46847-2||Russia||2006||Sell This Version|
|9 46847-4||Madonna||Ray Of Light (Cass, Album)||Maverick, Warner Bros. Records||9 46847-4||South Korea||1998||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-2000||Madonna = マドンナ*||Madonna = マドンナ* - Ray Of Light = レイ・オブ・ライト (CD, Album)||Maverick, Warner Bros. Records, WEA Japan||WPCR-2000||Japan||1998||Sell This Version|