Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – AOL Time Warner
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Record Company – WARNER MUSIC BRASIL LTDA.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WARNER MUSIC BRASIL LTDA.
- Copyright (c) – WARNER MUSIC BRASIL LTDA.
- Manufactured By – Videolar S.A.
- Licensed From – WARNER MUSIC BRASIL LTDA.
- Distributed By – WARNER MUSIC BRASIL LTDA.
- Pressed By – Videolar
- Recorded At – Estúdio Áudio Patrulha
- Recorded At – Estúdio Transamérica
- Recorded At – Nas Nuvens
- Mixed At – Estúdio Transamérica
- Mixed At – Nas Nuvens
- Remastered At – Magic Master
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Direto
- Published By – Irmãos Vitale
- Published By – Fermata Do Brasil
- Published By – Peermusic Do Brasil
- A&R – Guti*
- Artwork [Cover] – Hugo Santos (2), Ugo Romiti
- Bass, Vocals – Lu Stopa
- Booklet Editor, Graphics, Artwork – Cilene Roso, NewXtension Design, Vaner Alaimo
- Coordinator – Maria Creuza Meza
- Drums – Trinkão
- Edited By – Guilherme Calicchio, Mauro Bianchi, Ricardo Garcia
- Graphics [Coordinator] – Claudia Lima*, Silvia Panella
- Guitar, Synthesizer, Vocals, Producer [Musical Direction] – Ted Gaz
- Management [Marketing] – Marcelo Maia (2)
- Photography By – Ugo Romiti
- Producer – Pena Schmidt (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Producer, Drum Programming – Liminha (tracks: 13 to 17)
- Recorded By – Ivo Barreto, Pena Schmidt
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Vitor Farias (tracks: 13 to 17)
- Recording Supervisor, Reissue Producer – Charles Gavin
- Remastered By – Guilherme Calicchio, Ricardo Garcia
- Remastered By [Assistant] – Sérgio Chatagnier
- Vocals, Liner Notes – Kid Vinil
Tracks 1 to 11: Recorded at Estúdio Áudio Patrulha - São Paulo - Brasil
Track 12: Previously unreleased. Produced in 1983 during the sessions of the "Magazine" LP.
Tracks 13 and 14: B-Sides of "Tic Tic Nervoso". Produced in July 1984. Recorded and mixed at Estúdios Transamérica, Rio de Janeiro.
Tracks 15 and 16: "Glub Glub No Clube" is misspelled "Glube Glube No Clube" (Single). Produced in December 1984. Recorded and mixed at Estúdio Nas Nuvens, Rio de Janeiro.
Track 17: (Single). Opening song for the soap opera "A Gata Comeu". Produced in April 1985. Recorded and mixed at Estúdio Nas Nuvens, Rio de Janeiro.
CD reissue of the album originally released in 1983.
Tracks 1 to 11 C1983
Tracks 12 to 14
Tracks 15 and 16 C1985
Track 17 appears as C1984, but the notes mention that it was produced in 1985.
Remastered at Magic Master, Rio de Janeiro, June / July 2001.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 809274034328
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L562
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 9626
- Matrix / Runout: 092740343-2 31196 VIDEOLAR
- Rights Society: ADDAF