Tracklist Hide Credits
There may be versions that have a flipback sleeve.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1961"
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on both sides
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Boxed Decca logo on front and back
- Large "STEREO" on front
- Spine has text on it, bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., London, 1961."
- "Printed in England by St. James Press, London and Edenbridge"
- Unsigned sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 2276 on sleeve
- SXL.2276 on labels
- Recorded 20 - 21 February 1961 in the Concertgebouw, Amsterdam
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 5638
- This was the first issue in Georg Solti's Mahler cycle for Decca which continued until 1971.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-5108-1E I OT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-5109-1E N OT C 1SM
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.5108
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.5109
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.