Tracklist Hide Credits
- Orange/silver grooved labels
- "Made in England" at top
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1961"
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on left
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- No flipbacks
- Boxed Decca logo on front and back
- Large "MONO" on front
- Spine has text on it, bold "MONO" on spine
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., London, 1961."
- "Printed in England by St. James Press, London and Edenbridge"
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English on back
- LXT 5638 on sleeve
- LXT.5638 on labels
- Recorded 20 - 21 February 1961 in the Concertgebouw, Amsterdam
- Corresponding stereo issue here has cat# SXL 2276
- This was the first issue in Georg Solti's Mahler cycle for Decca which continued until 1971.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label (Inverted)): ARL.5108
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label (Inverted)): ARL.5109
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): ARL-5108-1A OT B ET 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): ARL-5109-2A U B ET 1
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Other (Tax code on labels): E/T