|Symphony No. 1 In D Major|
|A1||Langsam, Schleppend, Wie Ein Naturlaut|
|A2||Kräftig Bewegt, Doch Nicht Zu Schnell|
|B.3||Feierlich Und Gemessen, Ohne Zu Schleppen|
This version has a "BIEM" caption unboxed on the labels.
For a very similar narrow band version with a boxed "B.I.E.M." caption see Symphonie No.1.
Originally released in 1964 with ED1 wide band labels.
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1964" at bottom
- Matrix number framed by two dagger symbols
- Laminated on front only
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© 1964, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by James Upton Ltd. Birmingham & London."
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 6113 on sleeve
- SXL.6113 on labels
- Recorded 17 January - 5 February 1964 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: ED4
- Original mono version has cat# LXT 6113
- Tracks on side 2 are not banded
- The labels show 3 typos in the track list:
Track A1: "Naturiaut" instead of "Naturlaut"
Track A2: "Kraftig" instead of "Kräftig"
Track B.4: "Sturmisch" instead of "Stürmisch"
All are spelled correctly on back of the sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZAL-6237-12W BG 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZAL-6238-14W MH 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZAL.6237
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZAL.6238
- Rights Society: BIEM