Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Drawings] – Terry Williams (15)
- Conductor – Malcolm Arnold
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – J. Tamblyn Henderson, Jr.
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Keith O. Johnson
- Executive-Producer – JTH*, Marcia Martin
- Graphics – Wayne Pope
- Leader – David Nolan
- Liner Notes – Christopher Palmer
- Mastered By [CD Mastering] – JTH*, Paul Stubblebine
- Orchestra – The London Philharmonic Orchestra
- Photography By – Adrian Rowland
- Producer – Christopher Palmer
- Recording Supervisor [Musical Assistant] – Mark Stephenson (3)
Except for Beckus The Dandipratt (track 2) all pieces are premiere recordings.
Recorded August 14-16, 1991.
The Fair Field (track 4) is published by Faber Music Ltd; other scores by Alfred Lengnick & Co. Ltd.
℗ © 1992 Reference Recordings
Made in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0030911104825
- Barcode (Text): 0 30911 10482 5
- Matrix / Runout: RR48CD DISC MFG., INC. (A) W.O.# 21040-1
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD