- Mastered At – Wakefield-Lauber
- Recorded At – Bregman Digital Music Studio
- Copyright (c) – Nonsequitur
- Copyright (c) – ¿What Next? Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonsequitur
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ¿What Next? Recordings
- Published By – Henmar Press Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Malcolm Goldstein
- Published By – Deep Listening Publications
- Published By – Phrase Text Music Publ. Co.
- Copyright (c) – Philip Corner
- Copyright (c) – Sonic Art Editions
Sounding the Fragility of Line composed 1988, © Malcolm Goldstein.
Portrait of Malcolm composed 1987, published by Deep Listening Publications, ASCAP
Trinity composed 1986, published by Phrase/Text Music (Harmolodic, Inc.), ASCAP.
(gamelan) The Gold Stone composed 1985, © 1985 Philip Corner.
Koan composed 1971, © Copyright Sonic Art Eds. (BMI); used by permission of Smith Publications.
Digitally recorded, July 1991 at Bregman Electro-Acoustic Studios, Dartmouth College, New-Hampshire, USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: WN005 DISC MFG, INC. <H> W.O. 19349-2
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI