Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Back On The Pavement
Lyrics By – David WagstaffMusic By – Bill Harkleroad
|A2||She's Long And She's Lean
Lyrics By – Ted AlvyMusic By – Bill Harkleroad, Mark Boston
|A3||Road To Morroco
Written-By [Instrumental] – Bill Harkleroad, Mark Boston
|A4||One Day Once
Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – John "Rabbit" BundrickLyrics By – John FrenchMusic By – Bill Harkleroad
Written-By [Instrumental] – Bill Harkleroad
|A6||Desperados Waiting For A Train
Arranged By – Jim Dickenson*Piano – Sam GalpinWritten-By – Guy Clark
|B1||A Piece Of Me
Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – John "Rabbit" BundrickLyrics By – Bill Harkleroad, John FrenchMusic By – Bill Harkleroad
|B2||Reign Of Pain
Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – John "Rabbit" BundrickLyrics By – Dan Moore*Music By – Bill Harkleroad, John FrenchPercussion [Latin] – Barry Morgan
|B3||South Of The Valley
Arranged By – Bill HarkleroadWritten-By – John French
Lyrics By – David WagstaffMusic By – Bill HarkleroadVocals – Mark Boston
Written-By [Instrumental] – Don Van Vliet
- Bass Guitar – Mark Boston
- Design, Illustration [At Blue Egg Studio] – Mick Lye
- Drums, Percussion, Marimba – Art Tripp III*
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Bill Harkleroad
- Engineer – Robin Black
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Harris (3), Trevor White (5)
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky (5)
- Mastered By [Metalworks] – Eddy Gorecki
- Other [Uncredited, Financial & Signing Support] – Ian Anderson
- Photography By – Alex Marshall*, K. O. Ennis
- Photography By [Of Tripp] – Jeff Okum
- Producer – Bill Harkleroad, Robin Black
- Vocals – Sam Galpin
"Recorded in Devonshire, England, with the Maison Rouge mobile recording studio.
Mixed in London at Morgan Studios".
"©1975 Published by Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd"*/**.
*Track B5 published by "Kamasutra Music Inc (MCPS)". [sic]
**Track A2 "(C)1975 Ted Alvy - Copyright Control & Sunbury Music Ltd".
"Virgin Records, Vernon Yard, Portobello Road, London W11".
(Sidenote: This recording was only available in USA as a UK import. The project was supported by Ian Anderson, who's facilities were employed in the recording).
Also promotional copies exist (see photos).
Original pressing on Virgin Roger Dean twins label + Inner silk-paper back in black, with Virgin logo in white / Full laminated cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side run-out, hand-etched): 12 V2045 A2
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side run-out, hand-etched): 7 V2045 B2
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side run-out, hand-etched): A PORKY PRIME CUT EG
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side run-out, hand-etched): MASTER ROOM EG
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|V 2045, V2045||Mallard||Mallard (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||V 2045, V2045||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|V 2045||Mallard||Mallard (LP, Album, RE)||Virgin||V 2045||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|27711-I||Mallard||Mallard (LP, Album)||Virgin||27711-I||Spain||1976||Sell This Version|
|V 2045, V2045||Mallard||Mallard (LP, Album, Promo)||Virgin, Virgin||V 2045, V2045||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|V2045, V 2045||Mallard||Mallard (LP, Album, RP)||Virgin, Virgin||V2045, V 2045||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|