|1-2||Many Are Called, But Few Get Up||10:42|
|2-1||H. Samuel (Jam)||19:27|
|2-3||Daughter Of The Fireplace||7:57|
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records UK Ltd.
- Licensed To – Cherry Red Records Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cherry Red Records (2)
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Recorded At – Padget Rooms
- Recorded By – Pye Mobile Recording Unit
- Mixed At – The Audio Archiving Company
- Mastered At – The Audio Archiving Company
- Bass, Vocals – Martin Ace
- Drums – Terry Williams (3)
- Engineer – Vic Maile
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals – Micky Jones
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals, Liner Notes – Deke Leonard
- Mastered By – Paschal Byrne
- Mixed By – Ben Wiseman
- Producer [Original Album] – Man
- Recorded By – Vic Maile
- Research, Producer [CD Edition], Coordinator, Mixed By – Mark Powell
Tracks 1-1, 1-3 and 2-2 were previously unreleased recordings.
Expanded CD edition mixed from the original 8-track master tapes at The Audio Archiving Company, London in July 2007.
Digital mastering at The Audio Archiving Company, London.
The original copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records UK Ltd., under license to Cherry Red Records Group.
This remastered reissue: ℗ 2007 Cherry Red Records.
Esoteric Recordings is a Cherry Red label.
Distributed by Pinnacle.
Made in EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 013929 711426
- Matrix / Runout (CD One): CA ECLEC2014CD1 @ IFPI L039 01/13/14 08:45:20 PM
- Matrix / Runout (CD Two): CA ECLEC2014CD2 @ IFPI L039 01/13/14 08:29:16 PM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L039
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1258
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|USP 100||Man||Live At The Padget Rooms, Penarth (LP, Ltd)||United Artists Records||USP 100||UK||1972||Sell This Version|
|ECLEC 2014||Man||Live At The Padget Rooms, Penarth (2xCD, Album, RM)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 2014||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|BGOCD365||Man||Live At The Padget Rooms Penarth (CD, Album, RE)||BGO Records||BGOCD365||UK||1997||Sell This Version|