Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||And In The Beginning...||4:22|
|4||Puella! Puella! (Woman! Woman!)||3:34|
|8||And Castles Rise In Children's Eyes||3:22|
|9||Don't Just Stand There (Come In Out Of The Rain)||4:15|
|10||The Missing Pieces||1:56|
|11||The Future Hides Its Face||5:30|
|12||Erotica (First Version)
Mixed By – Ben Wiseman, Mark Powell
|13||Sudden Life (Mono Single Mix)||4:12|
|14||Love (Mono Single Mix)||2:53|
|15||Erotica (Mono Single Mix)||4:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records
- Copyright (c) – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
- Made By – www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Recorded At – Langland Bay Hotel
- Recorded At – Pye Studios
- Mixed At – The Audio Archiving Company
- Mastered At – The Audio Archiving Company
- Designed At – Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium
- Bass – Ray Williams (8)
- Compiled By [CD Compilation], Research [Tape Research], Coordinator [Co-ordination] – Mark Powell
- Design [CD Package] – Phil Smee
- Drums, Percussion – Jeff Jones (2)
- Effects [Sound Effects] – Malcolm Eade
- Engineer – Alan Florence
- Guitar, Harmonica [Harp], Piano, Percussion, Vocals – Roger Leonard
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Mike Jones*
- Mastered By [CD Mastering] – Ben Wiseman
- Organ, Piano, Guitar, Vocals – Clive John
- Producer, Recording Supervisor – John Schroeder
- Written-By – Clive John (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 10, 13, 14), Clive Reynolds (2) (tracks: 10), Jeff Jones (2) (tracks: 6, 12, 15), Martin Ace (tracks: 10), Mike Jones* (tracks: 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 15), Ray Williams (8) (tracks: 6, 12, 15), Roger Leonard (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 14)
Recorded at the Langland Bay Hotel, Swansea, and Pye Studios, Marble Arch, London in December 1968.
"Erotica" (first version) was mixed at The Audio Archiving Company, London on March 17th 2009. This track is also credited as being Previously unreleased.
CD Mastering at The Audio Archiving Company, London.
All tracks: ℗ 1969 Sanctuary Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Ltd. except Track 12 ℗ 2009 Sanctuary Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Ltd.; Tracks 13 - 15 ℗ 2004 Sanctuary Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Ltd.
This compilation: © 2009 Cherry Red Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 013929 722729
- Barcode (String): 5013929722729
- Matrix / Runout: www.keyproduction.co.uk ECLEC2127 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AEW36
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|NSPL 18275, NSPL.18275||Man||Revelation (LP, Album)||Pye Records, Pye Records||NSPL 18275, NSPL.18275||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|SLBP 63.005||Man||Revelation (LP, Album)||Pye Records||SLBP 63.005||Italy||1970||Sell This Version|
|091||Man||Revelation (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Piper Records (4)||091||Estonia||2008||Sell This Version|
|PHS 600-313||Manpower*||Revelation (LP, Album)||Philips||PHS 600-313||US||1969||Sell This Version|
|SEECD 274||Man||Revelation (CD, Album, RE)||See For Miles Records Ltd.||SEECD 274||UK||1989||Sell This Version|