- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Creature Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Petbrook Ltd.
- Licensed To – Creature Music Ltd.
- Published By – Scalehand Ltd.
- Published By – Minder Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rondor Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Magnetic Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – SEMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Administrator [Secretary] – Jane Curtis
- Artwork [Modelmaker] – Paul Baker (8)
- Bass – Matt Irving
- Coordinator, Tour Manager – Mick Cater
- Crew [Busing] – Ken Hill (2)
- Crew [Drivers] – James Atkinson (3), Jeff Savage (2)
- Crew [Rigger] – Pete Rayel*
- Crew [Stage Crew] – Colin Barton (2), Dave Wadsworth, Roy Weard*
- Design [Graphic] – Luke Weall
- Drums – John Lingwood
- Engineer [Live Recording] – Pete 'Manuel' Carlson*
- Engineer [Sound], Engineer [Live Sound] – Andrew Bradshaw
- Film Director [Additional Films] – Bob Godfrey, Ian Emes
- Film Director [Comissioned Films] – Willy Smax
- Film Technician [Projectionist] – Ian Fraser (7)
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Manfred Mann (2)
- Lighting – Paul Turner (8)
- Lighting [Crew] – Pete Dagnall
- Lighting Director – Chris Clow
- Liner Notes – Nigel Stanworth
- Photography By – Martin Poole, Pat King, Simon Porter (2)
- Producer – Chris Thompson, John Lingwood
- Stage Manager, Product Manager – Chris Reynolds (6)
- Technician [P.A./Monitors] – Dave Edmunds (2), Steve Hill (15)
- Vocals, Guitar – Chris Thompson, Steve Waller
- Written-By – Qunta* (tracks: 4), Dylan* (tracks: 6, 9), Marley* (tracks: 12), Springsteen* (tracks: 7, 11), Martinez* (tracks: 1), O'Neill* (tracks: 1), Tietgen* (tracks: 5), Mann* (tracks: 1, 3), Heron* (tracks: 10), Sting (tracks: 8)
- Written-By [Uncredited] – Denny Newman (tracks: 2)
Between February 8th and April 14th, 1983 Manfred Mann's Earth Band played to over 350,000 people at 50 shows in 10 European countries. Our thanks go to everyone who came and made the tour a sell-out success and especially the 30,000 in Budapest who made this DVD possible.
Due to the archive nature of the material, sound and picture may vary occasionally.
Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung gemäß §14 JuSchG FSK [Parental advice in German; approx. translation: Exempt from classification without age limit according to §14 Protection of Children and Young Persons Act / Voluntary Self Control].
℗2007 The copyright in this DVD is owned by Petbrook Limited on exclusive licence to Creature Music Limited.
© 2008 Creature Music Limited
Recorded at Budapest Sporthalle April 6th & 7th 1983.
Publishing credits [Authors are also listed in this section but were ommitted below as already mentioned in the credit section, except were necessary to be corrected]:
Track 1: Scalehand Ltd / Minder Music Ltd
Tracks 3 & 4: Scalehand Ltd
Track 2: Robertson / Simon [sic: Corrected in the credit section.] Warner Chappell Music Ltd / Rondor Music Ltd
Track 5: Carlin Music Ltd
Track 6: Sony/ATV Music Publishing
Tracks 7 & 11: Zomba Music Pub Ltd
Track 8: Magnetic Pub Ltd
Track 9: B Feldman & Co Ltd
Track 10: SEMI Music Publishing Ltd
Track 12: Blue Mountain Music Ltd
No additional info is printed on the DVD itself.
Released with a 24 page booklet.
The DVD booklet is a replica of the original 1983 tour programme with additional pages 2/3 for tracklisting and liner notes and 22/23 for an overview of the Manfred Mann's Earth Band catalogue from Creature Music.
Release lists (Robbie) Robertson / (John) Simon as authors for track 2. The correct author is Denny Newman instead.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 060051 331503
- Barcode (Scanned): 5060051331503
- Label Code: LC01051
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 1): 00095 25005 482 50 01 * 52006391
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 2): 00095 52005 482 50 01 52006391 B
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 01ZF
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|205 915-320, 205 915||Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Budapest (Live) (LP, Album)||Bronze, Bronze||205 915-320, 205 915||Europe||1983||Sell This Version|
|MANNLP014||Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Budapest (Live) (LP, Album)||Creature Music||MANNLP014||UK & Europe||2008||Sell This Version|
|LSBRO 11062, BRON 550||Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Budapest (Live) (LP, Album)||Jugoton, Bronze||LSBRO 11062, BRON 550||Yugoslavia||1984||Sell This Version|
|893 055||Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Budapest (Live) (LP, Album)||Bronze||893 055||France||1983||Sell This Version|
|COMME 10||Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Budapest (Live) (LP, Album)||Cohesion (2)||COMME 10||UK||1983||Sell This Version|