Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Maximum Sound Studios
- Backing Vocals – Judith Powell, Liza Strike, Ruby James, Vicki Brown
- Bass Guitar – Colin Pattenden
- Design [Sleeve Design] – William Stone & Associates
- Drums [Fibes] – Chris Slade
- Engineer – John Edwardes*
- Engineer [Co-] – Laurence Latham* (tracks: B2)
- Guitar, Vocals – Mick Rogers
- Illustration – Peter Goodfellow
- Management – Harry Maloney
- Performer [Machines, Zoo] – Laurie Baker (tracks: A1)
- Producer – Manfred Mann (2)
- Sleeve [Concept] – Peter Hignett
- Synthesizer, Organ – Manfred Mann (2)
- Tape Op [Tape Operator] – Laurence Latham*
Manufactured and Printed in England
Track A1: Carlin Music Ltd.
Track A2, A3 & B2: B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
Track B1: Big Ben Music Ltd.
Track B3: United Artists.
Track B4: MCPS
Released in a gatefold cover (De Luxe) with a die-cut hole in the front panel.
No track duration listed for track B3 on label.
This is the UK release of the album which was called "Get Your Rocks Off" in the US with a slightly different track listing and different artwork.
A later release exists with "made in England" on centre label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (side A, runout, stamped): 6360087 1Y//2∇420 1 1 4 04
- Matrix / Runout (side B, runout, stamped): 6360087 2Y//2∇420 1 1 4 04
- Other (price code): DE LUXE
Other Versions (5 of 47) View All
|28 856 XOT, 28 856-270||Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Messin' (LP, Album, RE)||Bronze, Bronze||28 856 XOT, 28 856-270||Germany||1983||Sell This Version|
|6360 087||Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Messin' (LP, Album, Gat)||Vertigo||6360 087||New Zealand||1973||Sell This Version|
|RME CD 7||Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Messin' (CD, Album, RE)||Cohesion (2)||RME CD 7||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|COMME 7||Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Messin' (LP, Album, RE)||Cohesion (2)||COMME 7||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|6360 087||Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Messin' (LP, Album)||Vertigo||6360 087||South Africa||1973||Sell This Version|