Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Elvis Impersonator: Blackpool Pier||3:28|
|2||A Design For Life||4:17|
|5||Everything Must Go||3:41|
|6||Small Black Flowers That Grow In The Sky||3:03|
|7||The Girl Who Wanted To Be God
Engineer – Spike Drake*Producer [Additional Production] – Mike HedgesProducer [Original Production] – Stephen Hague
Mixed By – Dave Eringa
|10||Interiors (Song For Willem De Kooning)||4:17|
|12||No Surface All Feeling
Producer, Mixed By – Dave Eringa
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Martin Greene
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Nicky Wire
- Design, Art Direction [Direction] – Mark Farrow Design*
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Trumpet [Solo] – Sean Moore
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Piano – James Dean Bradfield
- Harp – Julie Aliss
- Liner Notes – Jackson Pollock
- Lyrics By – Nicky Wire (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9 to 12), Richey James* (tracks: 1, 3, 6 to 8)
- Management – Martin Hall (5)
- Mastered By [Cut By] – Chris Blair
- Mixed By – Ian Grimble (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Guy Massey (tracks: 2, 7, 10, 11)
- Music By – James Dean Bradfield, Nicky Wire (tracks: 3, 6, 8), Sean Moore
- Organ [Hammond], Keyboards – John Green
- Percussion – Martin Ditchum*
- Photography – Rankin
- Producer – Mike Hedges (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11)
- Recorded By – Ian Grimble (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11)
- Viola – Chris Pitsillides, Claire Orsler
- Violin – Anne Stephenson, Gini Ball, Sally Herbert
except 12 - recorded at The Big Noise Recorders Cardiff. 7 - recorded at Real World Studios, Wiltshire.
All tracks mixed at Chateau De La Rouge Motte
except 2, 7, 10, 11 - mixed at Abbey Road London. 9 - Battery Studios, London. 12 - Swanyard Recording Studios, London.
Cut [at] Abbey Road, London
All songs recorded Autumn 95-Winter 96
All songs published by Sony Music Publishing.
℗ 1996 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
© 1996 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
Original sound recording by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
Distribution: Sony Music.
Inspiration: Tower Colliery, Cyon Valley, South Wales
Love to Philip and Richey, thanks to Martin and Rob
Comes with a 6 panel fold out booklet.
Some copies carry a sticker: "Includes the hit single A Design For Life plus 11 brand new tracks | 01-483930-10"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099748393081
- Barcode (Text): 5 099748 393081
- Other (Sony Code): 01-483930-50
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Rights Society: SACEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 0199
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|483930 1, 01-483930-20||Manic Street Preachers||Everything Must Go (LP, Album)||Epic, Epic||483930 1, 01-483930-20||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|SICP 4782-3||Manic Street Preachers||Everything Must Go (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig + CD)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP 4782-3||Japan||2016||Sell This Version|
|ESCA 6446||Manic Street Preachers||Everything Must Go (CD, Album)||Epic||ESCA 6446||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|
|82876884862||Manic Street Preachers||Everything Must Go (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Comp, RM + DVD, Comp, Copy)||Sony BMG Music Entertainment||82876884862||Europe||2006||Sell This Version|
|483930 9, 01-483930-10||Manic Street Preachers||Everything Must Go (CD, Album)||Epic, Epic||483930 9, 01-483930-10||Canada||1996||Sell This Version|