|To The Moon|
|A1||Lumen (New Light, A Chant For The Candlemass)|
|A2||Escape From The Atmosphere|
|A4||Dancin' In The Stars|
|On The Moon|
|B2||Creatures Of Levania|
|B3||Earth Rise Return|
- Artwork [Album Jacket], Art Direction [Art Director] – Carol Eggleston Davis
- Composed By, Conductor, Percussion – Chip Davis
- Electric Bass – Eric Hansen
- Engineer – Don Sears, Jim Wheeler, John Richards
- Engineer [Technical] – Steve Ozayadin*
- Keyboards – Jackson Berkey
- Painting [Gatefold] – Gilbert Williams
- Producer – Chip Davis, Don Sears
- Producer [Assistant], Chorus Master [Choirmaster] – John Rutter
- Programmed By [Drumatix, Sequential Circuits] – Mark Coniglio
- Recorded By [Cts Studios] – Tim Pennington
- Technician [Keyboards] – Louis Davis, Sr.
The Cambridge Singers were recorded at Ely Cathedral in England.
The Mannheim Steamroller was recorded at Sound Recorders Omaha, Nebraska/Kansas City, Missouri.
Painting (in gatefold sleeve): "Kepler's Dream," commissioned for Fresh Aire.
Cat# on spine/sleeve: AG-385; on center labels, AG 385.
Very similar to another release but on the front cover, "Mannheim Steamroller" are the only words in gold, the other text glossy black on matte.