Tracklist Hide Credits
Music By – Sevrin*Music By [Uncredited] – Robert SmithVocals – Gini Hewes, Marc A.*Written-By – Almond*
Written-By – Almond*
|A3||You'll Never See Me On A Sunday
Engineer – Richard PrestonWritten-By – Hogan*, Almond*
|B||Megamillionmania - Multimaniamix
Featuring – Karl Satan And The Transvestites From HellInstruments [All] – Karl*Producer – Frank*Written-By – Foetus, Almond*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd. (London)
- Published By – Dreamhouse (2)
- Published By – Chappell (3)
- Published By – Metropolis Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Cherry Red Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Alvic Studios
- Mastered At – Trident Studios
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
"First Time" Taken from the album "Torment + Toreros".
"Megamillionmania - Multimaniamix" Adapted from the album "Torment + Toreros".
Uncredited on the release but note in Marc's autobiography 'Tainted Life' (p. 205) proves that Robert Smith with Steven Severin wrote the music for the track "Torment".
A1: Dreamhouse/Chappell/Metropolis/Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
A2: Metropolis/Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
A3: Metropolis/Warner Bros. Music Ltd/Cherry Red
B: Metropolis/Warner Bros. Music Ltd/Copyright Control.
℗ 1983 Phonogram Ltd (London)
Original sound recording made by Phonogram Ltd (London)
Thanks to the usual people involved, from Marc the Mamba.....
Track durations not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): BZS 2112 A//1∇ 420 V 1 1 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): BZS 2112 B//2∇ 420 V 1 1 2